Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minor updates
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Minor updates

It is in the server's interest to update it's ranking lists as in removing perma banned players:
Blacksmith/alchemists/TK/Nobility…
They could be deleted manually from the side of the GMs.

Considering the population, it is just dumb for newer players to have to grind countless hours to pass someone who doesn't even exist anymore.

BG ranking update would simply be a selfish call (and doesn't actually impact anything really)

Lastly, Castle rotations anytime soon?
Monster of the month?
02-14-2016 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE: Minor updates

bump...?
02-22-2016 02:40 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Upon next reboot, banned players will be removed from the BS/Alch/TK/Nobility rankings.

Regarding castles' rotation, I've sent the message to Panda. Monsters of the Moment will be updated soon, as well.

Edit:
The War of Emperium Castles have been rotated: Payon Castle 1 is open on Sundays, Prontera 1 is open on Wednesdays and Aldebaran 1 is open for Retro on Sundays

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
02-24-2016 12:16 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

Looks like some of mine are gone! Ô^ô ...that's ok too.
02-24-2016 08:41 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Thank you GM-Team.
And... did you guys fix the Bolting SinX bug... the 1hit-Ko crap despite WoE reduct...
02-25-2016 01:28 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Not yet, I'll poke around and see what's the progress on that one.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
02-25-2016 09:44 AM
Sharonov Offline

Hey, have you ever heared about changing gears during woe? Try it next time "1hit-Ko" only for poring type players Icon_biggrin. "SinX bug" sounds soooo fun for server which "Stable for the past 7 years!". No one noticed that yet, really?
02-25-2016 10:27 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(02-25-2016 11:12 AM)Kiyochan Wrote:  All other servers (including official) have disabled the autocast of dual-handed elemental swords because it's terribly imbalanced. 21 simultaneous bolts that rival the power of an EDP sonic blow, and can be done with just arctic wings. Add 6 Pitman Cards to increase earth spike's damage by 5%*6 and you get something which only very few players can tank.

Don't nerf the thing I use to be terribly overpowered with single target magic spells! Gosh I love being able to use magic better than bolting professors and magical stalkers!

I'm all for weird builds on any character type, but weird builds shouldn't outdo what other classes are supposedly sorta suppose to kinda be...good at? Why should you be allowed to do them better without really hard to obtain cards?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-25-2016 12:03 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

(02-25-2016 10:27 AM)Sharonov Wrote:  Hey, have you ever heared about changing gears during woe? Try it next time "1hit-Ko" only for poring type players Icon_biggrin. "SinX bug" sounds soooo fun for server which "Stable for the past 7 years!". No one noticed that yet, really?

Balanced heh? Soul Breaker lvl 10 should be more powerful than lvl3 bolts... Might as well re-implement god item and MVP cards, see what you do vs GTB.
02-25-2016 02:30 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

Should we list it as a bug? If I SEE ANYONE using this, it's "bug exploitation" and will be banned Icon_smile
02-27-2016 10:33 AM