Magmaring 8 mil

Weapons!

Heart Breaker 2 mil

Staff of Light 2 mil

Armors

Valkyrian Armor 28 Mil
Flowers of Tanee 4 Mil

Meteo Plate 600k
Armor of Naga 2.5 mil *The chance to proc +20 Atk is .5% per atk dealt, including all Reflect sources. Ex: Valk Mant, high orc card, reflect shield skill, etc. Just misc info
Sprint Shoes 2 mil
Valkyrie Helm 2 mil Sold
Choco Donut in Mouth 1.5 mil *+50 SP 5% SP recov Lower Headgear, Lvl 30 Req
Easter Hat 4 mil *Chance to drop Old Blue Boxes, Hand-Made White/Reg Chocolate
Magical Booster 3 mil *+3% Matk, Mid Headgear, Req Lvl 30
White Tie 1.5 mil *+3% Matk, Lower Headgear, Req Lvl 70
Linen Glove 3 mil

Misc stuff..

Gold 220k (x32 in stock)

These are 250-450k~ (Or Barter):

Peridot x3
Phlogopite x4
Agate x1
Muscovite x1
Citrin x3

Hatter Cards 375k Each
Bloody Branches 325k Each
^Have many.

--

Endowing / Soul Linking

As always, I'm more than happy to endow players any time free of charge, just pm me or ask in main (I may or not be on.)

Linker is up and active.

--

Open Party Invitation

Looking to duo farm the following locations: Muspel (mostly selkies), YGG tree root, Splendid, Scarabs, and Manes/Soul Eaters thanatos basement.

Marriage to soul linker to give Kaahi (drains 35 sp for 1400 hp healed per hit taken), Kaizel (auto rez like seigfried), and Kaupe spam (helps you perma dodge given the circumstance.) Also some mobs cast dispel under certain conditions. I can provide beserk pitch every 15 mins, considering using eska to aid Ice Pick / Occult damage, and overall use Soul Linker as an crowd control / support.

@ splendid, we can heavily exploit Beast Strafing to kill most mobs in 1 to 2 shots by giving the Sniper 40-50 str. (Mine has 30, and already does 16k hits)

@ muspel, its not too difficult. simply grabbing enough sparks asap and getting to selkie map to farm them. They provide small life potions / big magic defense potions etc.

@ thanatos basement, i have very little face time here, but I can easily provide the SP items to an Asura Champ while playing my Gypsy to slow mobs and service sp pool, or my Creo w/ Soul Link to return blue pots/use spp to heal, and bomb in proper situations that are overwhelmed.

Thank you for considering!

You can find me in game on:

Sheam
w00f
GoHappyTime
:Meru:
vendplox
Sheamzilla
LolThx4Banana
Produce
and on Skype @ rufuspettyworth

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:52 PM by sheam.)
03-23-2016 07:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Vendplox Market and Services

Bump.
04-04-2016 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

Why not leech at the DG? Its easy, fast and cheap. Ow and superb exp

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
04-05-2016 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Hey Debris. That's a good question, I'm glad you asked.

The first reason was because I wasn't familiar with DG = Dimensional Gorge, and haven't been there. So I considered what you said and discovered the new reason.

Dimensional Gorge is end game content that requires good gear to do effectively. Good gear that I do not have.

What you propose is a good idea, however, because if the person requesting a leech wants to enable access to gear and negotiate values, then they totally have the freedom to do so.

Thank you. =)
04-05-2016 08:39 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

One popular place people used to get leeched at by Snipers was odin's Temple with a Sharp Shooting sniper and an OAB with cursed waters to make yer steel arrows shadow prop, Sharp shooting destroys them skeggiolds! It's amazing Base exp, but the job exp is pretty much non-existant. Bathory armor can help prevent the zombie status that frus and skogul can put on you that removes and prevents bless/agi.

I see a lot of alchemy related things in your buy list, but do you accept fabrics or immortal hearts as well?

Personally, I'm a person who hates sitting around doing nothing, if I'm in an exp party, I'd want to contribute to the action. Do you charge for normal parties? or is it all just leeches?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 02:51 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-07-2016 02:21 PM
illbeatinu Offline

hey can you post your hours avaible in game pls.
04-08-2016 10:56 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

(04-07-2016 02:21 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  One popular place people used to get leeched at by Snipers was odin's Temple with a Sharp Shooting sniper and an OAB with cursed waters to make yer steel arrows shadow prop, Sharp shooting destroys them skeggiolds! It's amazing Base exp, but the job exp is pretty much non-existant. Bathory armor can help prevent the zombie status that frus and skogul can put on you that removes and prevents bless/agi.

I see a lot of alchemy related things in your buy list, but do you accept fabrics or immortal hearts as well?

Personally, I'm a person who hates sitting around doing nothing, if I'm in an exp party, I'd want to contribute to the action. Do you charge for normal parties? or is it all just leeches?

Hey Joe. xD Firstly, thank you for the information about Odin's. I haven't played much there.

To answer your questions:
I keep my trade list up to date regularly with the items I need. If you catch me in game, skype, or on PM with a specific item request to Buy or specific item to request for Sell, I'd be more than happy to consider it and let you know if its something I'd like to trade with.

Also, I like the way you think about parties. And certainly I'd never charge for them. If you mean this in a different way, its welcome to negotiation. What I'm saying is, these are both things I could evalute based on schedule and activity while playing the game outside of what I'm offering here as a service. =)
(Though at the same time, I can see how if you were a lower XP producer partying with a High XP producer, things may be considered.)

(04-08-2016 10:56 AM)illbeatinu Wrote:  hey can you post your hours avaible in game pls.

^_^;; I believe this is a question that depends on many things as it varies on a per-case basis. I admit it is also a bit intrusive. To be clear: you may message me in game, in a PM on forum, on Skype, and as a post here with your request of service. This way I am able to identify your request so that we may communicate details of it.

With that being said, what is it that I may be able to offer you? Please try to include important information such as:
What service you want.
When you want it.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 06:40 PM by sheam.)
04-08-2016 06:38 PM
Menace651 Offline

(04-05-2016 03:53 AM)Debris Wrote:  Why not leech at the DG? Its easy, fast and cheap. Ow and superb exp

Because GM's nerfed hitlock to hell where you cant even cast a storm gust without having a DG mob humping yourbassbto death.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-19-2016 12:46 AM
Zeroxas Offline
Master Noobie Helper :D

Learn to cast and move. Its still highly doable just gotta play like a real player not a lazy button clicker.

[Image: 207274i.jpg]
Image size reduced by Ciar because it breaks the rules regarding signature sizes
04-28-2016 06:27 PM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Zeroxas. While lrn2pla attitudes work with some, others it can be seen as derogatory, disrespectful, and unsportsmanlike.

Menace, what Zeroxas is trying to say is that while changes occur, "survival of the fittest" will learn to adapt.

Neither of you are wrong, however, I'd ask that you take your confrontation outside of my shop.

[Removed] LOL wow .. Glad I know what that word actually means now.*

Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 12:14 AM by sheam.)
04-28-2016 07:33 PM