Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vendplox Market and Services
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Vendplox Market and Services

(04-07-2016 02:21 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  One popular place people used to get leeched at by Snipers was odin's Temple with a Sharp Shooting sniper and an OAB with cursed waters to make yer steel arrows shadow prop, Sharp shooting destroys them skeggiolds! It's amazing Base exp, but the job exp is pretty much non-existant. Bathory armor can help prevent the zombie status that frus and skogul can put on you that removes and prevents bless/agi.

I see a lot of alchemy related things in your buy list, but do you accept fabrics or immortal hearts as well?

Personally, I'm a person who hates sitting around doing nothing, if I'm in an exp party, I'd want to contribute to the action. Do you charge for normal parties? or is it all just leeches?

Hey Joe. xD Firstly, thank you for the information about Odin's. I haven't played much there.

To answer your questions:
I keep my trade list up to date regularly with the items I need. If you catch me in game, skype, or on PM with a specific item request to Buy or specific item to request for Sell, I'd be more than happy to consider it and let you know if its something I'd like to trade with.

Also, I like the way you think about parties. And certainly I'd never charge for them. If you mean this in a different way, its welcome to negotiation. What I'm saying is, these are both things I could evalute based on schedule and activity while playing the game outside of what I'm offering here as a service. =)
(Though at the same time, I can see how if you were a lower XP producer partying with a High XP producer, things may be considered.)

(04-08-2016 10:56 AM)illbeatinu Wrote:  hey can you post your hours avaible in game pls.

^_^;; I believe this is a question that depends on many things as it varies on a per-case basis. I admit it is also a bit intrusive. To be clear: you may message me in game, in a PM on forum, on Skype, and as a post here with your request of service. This way I am able to identify your request so that we may communicate details of it.

With that being said, what is it that I may be able to offer you? Please try to include important information such as:
What service you want.
When you want it.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 06:40 PM by sheam.)
04-08-2016 06:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 03-23-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 04-04-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - Debris - 04-05-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 04-05-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 04-08-2016 06:38 PM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - Zeroxas - 04-28-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 04-28-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 10-14-2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Vendplox Market and Services - sheam - 12-09-2016, 12:54 PM