Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
offline server
illbeatinu Offline

offline server

I need help bad! I want to download this game so i can have one i can play when i dont have enternet access link when im at the hospital for a week.i did the searches online but couldnt figure out what i was doing or find a place where i can download a offline version that i can alter for myself. is there anyone that can help me PLEASE!!!
03-28-2016 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

RE: offline server

There's no such thing as "offline" version, I think currently all emulators require SQL server, unless you'll check old eAthena releases, which still support txt engine.

Otherwise you might want to check this wiki entry. But installing and running a server requires at least *some* tech knowledge.

Also, moving this topic to other section as it doesn't really involve our server's general section Icon_razz

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
03-29-2016 07:05 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

The only thing I know of even close is Ragnarok Battle Offline, not even close to being an MMO. It's a 2-D Beat em-up based on the stuffs of Ragnarok online. It's a completely different game, but it is fun for a while.

http://rbo.wikia.com/wiki/Ragnarok_Battle_Offline_Wiki has a lot of the info if you're interested in playing RBO

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 08:49 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-29-2016 08:48 AM
illbeatinu Offline

how do i move this and dude you are awesome. and theres no way i can download ragnarok and play it offline? please tell me thats not true cuase my first hospital stay is coming up and ill be in there 2-3 weeks for recovery
04-04-2016 07:37 PM