Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats new heRO?
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Whats new heRO?

Poking around the forums a bit. Just wondering who is still around from back in the day. Curious as to how everyone is doing? Its been probably a good 5 years now since I stopped playing consistently. I like to come check up on how things are here every once in awhile. Whats everyone up to? Hows the server? Is Boon still mad all the time?

On a side note, are there any group of players from heRO that are playing Tree of Savior?

Hope you all are well, old players and new.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
04-14-2016 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

RE: Whats new heRO?

hi Trowa, you know me,
I barely log... haven't seen AMJ in months...
Boon is gone since years,
Menace is still there, so is neo-H@nzo.
Neviri logs in once in a while.

Busy with life, almost done with my master's degree and nope, never heard of Tree of Saviour.
04-15-2016 12:49 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

been looking into Tree of savior, it doesn't seem like it's gonna be the Spiritual successor to RO like they claimed, but it does look somewhat interesting though

Aaronock still plays fairly frequently.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-15-2016 12:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yah I still play. Even transed a few new characters in the past year or so.

Events and things are still decent despite the population being about the size it was back in 2007 (that's counting players on and playing, not the vendors).

Also, I know Saiichi has a gang of peeps he plays Tree of Savior with. He tried to get me to join up but rather not get hooked into two mmo's. I'm someone who gets easily addicted. x)
If you wanna get in touch with him I probably can help make it happen since we're in contact via FB.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-15-2016 02:48 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Oh I know Saii is already in ToS. I'm hoping it shapes up to be a solid game. I'm going to start in a week or two I think.
Also Danny, the server pop in 2007 was awesome. I think we have very different memories of 2007 haha.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
04-15-2016 04:11 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Depends on what time in 2007.
I remember server mostly had like 30-70 on at any time when I first joined. By the end of the year, it was over 100-150 easy.

It's more like the former than the latter now. But that's okay, as long as people are active and have fun, I would much rather have that than toxicity everywhere. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-15-2016 06:07 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

I quite enjoyed the competitiveness between guilds in the server right from when I joined to when I got busy with life and had to leave. That comes with a certain level of toxicity, it was just unavoidable. Haven't really been able to get me PVP/GVG fix since this game. WoE was too good.
What does the community on heRO do mostly these days?

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
04-15-2016 07:22 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Ello Teowa. You probably don't remember me.

Well it depends on the time of day usually. Sometimes there's people out and leveling, and others its dead silent, honestly. Ciar's been hosting a lot of events as he can, too. ;o

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
04-15-2016 07:35 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Haven't heard anything flattering about ToS, heard it's garbage without premium.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-16-2016 01:57 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Omg Jen you're still here?

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
04-17-2016 03:25 PM