Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Midgard Expedition Crew
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Midgard Expedition Crew

With a lot of the new world cards being customized and released recently, I'd like to create a thread recruiting for regular New World Parties. Here we can discuss strategies and desired setups for these areas, and potentially get a planned time for these parties to occur.

This thread can be used to craft new world parties that don't include me as well.

The places we'd hit would include:

Nydhogger's Dungeon, the Root of Yggdrasil
Splendide fields
Manuk Fields
Scaraba Hole
Dicastes Field

The Ygg root Dungeon has lots of valuable drops from the minibosses (like Veteran's Sword), but a good number of the new cards belong to the mobs in here too. It's great Job exp for transcendant classes, but from my experience, there is a lot of death that happens too during party play, kind of like trading Base for job exp.

I'm interested in Pinguicula cards for my ninja so I can farm better in Scaraba hole. Magic seems to be the preferred way of farming there, so more magic damage on insects is awesome.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 02:54 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-21-2016 02:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Midgard Expedition Crew

OkaJoe.

You know you can poke me for parties to new world whenever you are on. I don't mind us busting up anything there. Each map is cool to me and has at least one decent drop on it. :3

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-21-2016 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply