Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
D. Gray-Man
lilpunkass88 Offline
Banned

D. Gray-Man

This is another very fun anime/manga to read. i perfer the manga bec its further ahead in the plot and it has more detail to it.

any ways

plot - The plot revolves around Allen Walker, an Exorcist, in the end of the 19th century Europe. Allen is a member of the Black Order, a group of Exorcists connected with the Vatican. Their mission is to stop The Millennium Earl, an evil ghoul intending to cleanse the world by destroying all the humans in the manner of Noah's great flood.

The Exorcists themselves are special people gifted with the ability to control and use Innocence, a divine substance created in the ages past to combat the Earl's minions, the Akuma. It is said that there are exactly 109 units of Innocence scattered around the world. Once an Innocence finds its compatible person, it will evolve to become a weapon to fight the Akuma.

As the story progresses, Allen Walker is introduced to more Exorcist characters, among them are Yu Kanda, Lenalee Lee, Lavi, Arystar Krory, and Miranda Lotto. Also in the spotlight is the older brother of Lenalee Lee, Komui Lee, the church's science department supervisor and Bookman, a mysterious colleague within the church; and Cross Marian, a General in the Organization and Allen's master.

More villains also appear along the way. There are higher level Akuma, with greater power, skill and wit. Also appearing is the Clan of Noah, a group of humans descended from Noah himself. Each member is gifted with great power, and the group has allied themselves with the Earl.

OMG i juss read 119 chapters and... i have to say its not DONE!! WTF MATE!! but its friggin good... cant wait till the rest come out.. and i watched all 33 eps that have been released and id say if u don wanna wait.. read it.. haha
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2007 09:59 AM by lilpunkass88.)
05-31-2007 05:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hina Offline

RE: D. Gray-Man

I watched some of this anime,
And i plan to eventualy, get around to watching the rest of it.

It's very good!
06-14-2007 03:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kojiro Offline
こじろ Dream Chaser

RE: D. Gray-Man

I watched until ep 13.
Very good anime, im just too lazy to download the other episodes. >.< XDDDD

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
IGN: Shin - lvl 8x Hunter.
- The Rekinjutsu Way Guild.

Vote for heRO!~