Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BGM Nostalgia
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

BGM Nostalgia

Which BGM's from RO bring back the most nostalgia for you guys? For me, the top three are the geffen fields one (Plateau), Payon Dungeon (Ancient Groover) and that mysterious title theme.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
08-08-2016 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

RE: BGM Nostalgia

Here are a couple of mine. Not nessescarily all from my experience on this server but nostalgic nonetheless.

1. Prontera fields - very nice relaxing music. One of the very first fields I encountered

2. Payon city - where I always hung out with my old crew (old payon city was awesome)

3. West Orc Village - where we spent countless hours grinding to 99 before anubises, ice dungeon, nameless, and dg, etc.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 02:10 PM by Menace651.)
08-08-2016 02:09 PM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

1. Temp it up Chivalry / Guild Dungeons
Where I played a falconer to farm countless elus and cards..
I always liked to hammer down a tall cup of coffee to crank up my energy while listening to this bgm.

2. Payon City
Duh! Man this bgm was amazing though.. Even now when I listen to it, I'm overwhelmed with nostalgia that brings tears to my eyes. Friends I knew. Growing pains. Lessons learned. Love interests. A lot. I was 16 at the time.

3. 1 North of Orc Village
This one always stuck with me because.. I saw the flash video Arfenhouse Teh Movie 2 before I played RO, and they featured a Ragnarok sketch during the credits while playing this song. So. I relate to it as the first song I ever heard from RO. =3

4. Argiope Map 2 north of pront
When I first played this game I had an archer! xD And someone told me I could snipe! And I was all for it. Little did I know that my guild leader had me on 50% tax for no reason lol. I spent so much time there in early stages, but when I got my first slotted boots, I freaked the hell out. Ran to my dad saying OMG I GOT SLOTTED BOOTS THEY ARE WORTH 1.5 MIL! Safe to say.. The song stuck.

Good times.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 05:40 PM by sheam.)
08-08-2016 05:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

1. Comodo BMG
Well it used to be Behemoth's gathering spot, good times.

2. Erebos' prelude(lower levels of thana tower)
its my favorite of the thana tower BGMs used to have great parties in there.

3. Christmas in the 13th month (Niffelheim)/ Deancing chritsmas in the 13th month(Niff fields)
the two of my favorite BMGs in RO.

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
08-08-2016 05:50 PM