Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Scaraba creatures
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Scaraba creatures

(08-14-2016 03:51 AM)Poofy Wrote:  Granted, I think certain pushes have put Wizards in the best spot but perfect balance is never a thing that can be achieved.

At Nyddhoggur, Orcus Basement, and on the maps with Dolomedes, Wizard is pretty rough as a choice. Many mobs in Nydd have magic reflect, Orcus basement has a mob with Magic Reflect, and Dolomedes pretty much always has level 3 magic reflect on.

Prof, with a lot of gems and a party behind him, is much stronger in these places, and can be used as an 'SP Battery' to boot.

Don't get me wrong, Wiz still a great class at many places, but he doesn't shine in most of the customized monster content outside of Scaraba imo. XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-14-2016 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poofy Offline

RE: Scaraba creatures

You're honestly probably right and I don't get to see it from the Wizard's perspective given I haven't played one post New World. Whatever the case, I'm definitely okay with places shutting out a class or classes from soloing it despite it being an end game map. I'd expect you to have to go to these places with people or be decked.
08-15-2016 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply