Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for USRC Team
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: Looking for USRC Team

I was under the impression that final strike does damage based on whatever your current HP is. I was on a p server with a messed up data folder where all skills were written in Korean. One of my friends said it deals damage in this manner: CHP-1 = damage. So if you have 15,000 HP, it deals 14,999. But if there is an actual formula where HP gets multiplied with other values such as Str...etc, I'd like to know it. I'd appreciate it if you PM me the formula.

667,900 damage..? I guess they are better MVPers than any other class?
06-03-2007 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Can you do 999 999 damage with final strike?No. With Asura? Yes. Thats it.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
06-03-2007 12:17 PM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

This is iRO, no one can do 999,999 damage, the stats dont go that high. And since Ninja's are a new class most people are skeptical about their skill, however I've been using them for a while now and so has a friend of mine,we know the capabilities of Final Strike. We know it can do more than Asura. It's true that Final Strike is basically all that Ninja's can get, but that's really all they need since it's a lot easier to use then Asura, just spam whites and have a priest heal then use again, most people will die in one hit from Final Strike so there isn't that much of a possiblity of a counter attack unless you are being double teamed, and if that's the case you should'nt use Final Strike until someone comes to help.

Oh, and final strike is based off of Strength as well as HP. Sort of like how Asura is based off SP.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2007 04:52 PM by Rei.)
06-03-2007 01:55 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

We did 999 999 on this server. Wich mean normal stats.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
06-03-2007 06:44 PM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

Really, I would love to see that because I've never seen anyone on a 99 server do that. OH, and one more thing that makes ninja's better then Champs, Shadow Slash, it lets you go up to 11 cells away to hit a character instantly, no cast time, also no skill delay so directly after you can use Killing Strike, then jump away using Shadow Leap, or you can just repeat the same thing on another character. It's pretty obvious no one here has actually used a ninja, or at least used it well. Ninja is probably my best class, I know a lot about them and how to use them effectively, one of my friends is actually better with them, and he's volunteered to be our Ninja instead of scholar.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2007 07:02 PM by Rei.)
06-03-2007 07:00 PM
ZeroEdge Offline

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/E...r112-1.jpg
And im out. :x

[Image: loabannerrk8.jpg]R.I.P.
[Image: image00116be6qd4gyce2.gif]
http://akaros.mybrute.com ;o
:Chars:
Kaloyan
ZeroEdge
06-03-2007 07:19 PM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

ok, I can't even tell what those numbers are, they could be 6's, even if they were 9's it really doesn't matter to me, Ninja's are just an overall better class then champ, you get an experienced champ to fight an experienced ninja and more then likely the ninja will win every time, because of cicada, and every good KS ninja has a smokie card. And also, this server and iRO are a lot different, that 3x drop rate can change a lot of things, and also the events that drop OCA's, rare equips, OBB's, and OPB's. Once again, I will say, Ninja is probably my best class, I know more about them and how to use them then any other class, most people have never used them before so they don't know how they work, but I've made multiple ninja's and know how they work. And here, go to this site, it shows just about everything about a ninja, look through or just even look at killing strike.

http://ro.doddlercon.com/guides/ninja.html

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
06-03-2007 07:34 PM
ZeroEdge Offline

Err..k back
Quoted from another server:
"Final Strike always hits its target, unless that target manages to block the skill using Pneuma or similar skill. Hence, final strike is considered a range attack, and can actually be cast up to 5 cells away. The damage caused by the skill completely negates the power of the weapon you have equipped, as well as any items or cards which might boost your attack power. Cards which boost your damage by a percent however, including The Sign, will affect how much you hit for. The damage of the skill can be reduced by the defence on the target."

So Pnuema > Final Strike ;O. A ninja with final strike wouldnt be as good as a champ for me..asura passes defense, cicada can be passed by something like blitz beat e z. but i have seen high dex/int ninja's that pwn o_o

[Image: loabannerrk8.jpg]R.I.P.
[Image: image00116be6qd4gyce2.gif]
http://akaros.mybrute.com ;o
:Chars:
Kaloyan
ZeroEdge
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2007 08:06 PM by ZeroEdge.)
06-03-2007 08:03 PM
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

yes it's a ranged attack, most people don't know that though, but since it's a ranged attack you don't have to be next to them to use it. And also, if you would look there is no cast time or cast delay for KS. That's big thing when trying to kill multiple people quickly. A cham will take at least around 3 seconds to be able to cast asura agian, if they're good. however a ninja can cast KS again in 1 sec or less, the just have to use a ygg and can instantly use again, or they can use shadow leap to get away if they can't use yggs, or they don't have any more left, all the while using Whites. If Ninja's ever come to this server I'll show you guys how good they can be, you guys wont be skeptical of the Ninja's power.

Oh and Pneuma can't be cast on ME, so that really doesn't matter, blitz beat doesn't bypass cicada, it's still ranged physical damage, the only thing that can bypass it is magical attacks.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2007 10:39 PM by Rei.)
06-03-2007 08:08 PM
silvanel Offline
Banned

winning strategie that came to my mind like just now.

character needed.

High wiz
Paladin
Ministrel
scholar

paladin scarifice on the ministrel
dex/int ministrel use marionette controle on the High wiz
scholar use deluge
High wiz water ball everything 1 shot instant .
while the hp and paladin can still heal everyone
while the biochemist AD AND aid pot and the mastersmith break weapons
you could also have another bard, to reduce everyones delay with magic string.

2 cent
06-03-2007 10:43 PM