Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poofy's Hunting Services
Poofy Offline

Poofy's Hunting Services

So I figured instead of pumping endless NPC zeny into the economy I'd offer a hunting service for anyone looking for items. This is geared much more towards bulk items and consumables, but don't be afraid of making any requests. My guide lines are,

1.) I'm not too hot on the idea of hunting things that have extremely low drop rates. Less than 1% and I will probably refuse the request. I can make exceptions if you're only looking for one or a few of something and it doesn't break 0.3% if the price is right.
2.) I'm only one person, so some places or mobs are off limits.
3.) If I can make more money killing something like Hill Winds in the same amount of time it takes to fill your request, I'll probably ask for more zeny or refuse the request. I'll always try to be fair, but I'm always looking at this as my time vs the amount of zeny I'd make. (This is a good part of the reason why I won't hunt things like cards, it's hard to do a time vs money comparison)

Note: Because I've gotten this requested of me multiple times, I'm not interested in WoEing for any guild for the time being for zeny... or really any exchange for that matter.

This will be a list of things I commonly vend or have gotten requested and what I'll sell them at:

Selling
Blue Herbs - 2000z
Witched Starsand - 2500z

List of things I'm looking for if you'd rather trade items towards me hunting something. I'm generally a poor mofo so I won't be straight up buying things often, don't be afraid to ask if I'm interested though:

Buying:
x2 Phylla Card
x2 Aunoe Card
xMany Huuma Calm Mind [2]
xMany Balloon Hat[1]
x1 Observer
x1 Memory Book[1]
xMany Cardo[1]

I'm primarily on the character "Kitouski" and can also be found on "Poofums" and "BearOnStilts", but really if you see anyone in the guild "Winter Wing" online most of them can get a hold of me really quickly.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 04:51 PM by Poofy.)
09-03-2016 04:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nick Offline

RE: Poofy's Hunting Services

This sounds like a very good idea!
I'm wondering though, is this only for you solo farming materials? For example, would it be possible to request your help to farm harder places like abyss, odin's temple or even DG? I'm gonna make a priest soon so i was wondering if you would accept to farm these places with support since they are pretty hard for me to solo. Icon_wink
09-04-2016 06:22 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Excellent Poofy!

I have quite a few items that I'm looking to be farmed.

And, me and you obviously think alike.

Actively farmed materials are valued different than "stockpiled" materials. /no1 I only offer fair prices for your services.

Could you message me in game on one of my chars? =) Let's get you rich!
09-04-2016 06:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poofy Offline

(09-04-2016 06:22 AM)Nick Wrote:  I'm wondering though, is this only for you solo farming materials? For example, would it be possible to request your help to farm harder places like abyss, odin's temple or even DG?

It's not out of the question. A lot of it is just me but I do have a small handful of guildies in on the idea. For example, I probably wouldn't be opposed to hunting Valkyrie Shields or Odin's Blessing with what I have at my disposal but something like killing Rengris or say... getting loot from Thanatos Basement is a little out of my league. I'm not entirely against helping farm but it feels difficult/awkward to charge for.

(09-04-2016 06:58 AM)sheam Wrote:  Could you message me in game on one of my chars? =) Let's get you rich!

Next time I'm around I'll try and keep an eye out for you. :3
09-04-2016 08:35 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

What kind of prices would you look for for Elunium? Both Pure and Rough elunium are valuable and fairly common. With people like myself who like to destroy their equipment to find the strongest, they are almost always in short supply.

Magma dungeon is Okay-ish on rough elus and white herbs, but lava golems always have notoriously high def. Glast heim chivalry is a great source of Elunium from Raydrics, Raydric archers, Khalitzurgs, Abysmal Knights and the 2 random minibosses that spawn on f2 of the chiv. Some people prefer farming Stalactic golems north of comodo since they drop both pure and Rough elu, and I've seen some people looking for it's card.

Same with Oridecons. Those would be fairly valuable too.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 12:19 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-04-2016 12:15 PM
Poofy Offline

Generally I would autovend it at 35k an Elu and 25k an Ori, but if someone were to ask me to hunt bulk Elu/Ori for them I'd do it for 30k and 20k each.

Given the characters I have, Magma Dungeon is probably where I'd do it, but all the places are good... just feels class dependent imo.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 07:26 PM by Poofy.)
09-06-2016 07:25 PM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

How many Elus would you be trading for Survivor Mants and the Memory Book?

Also, I need a large amount of Panaceas. How much would you want for those?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 06:32 AM by EvolutionXI.)
09-07-2016 06:17 AM
Poofy Offline

I'd be willing to trade 50 Elunium for each Survivor's Manteau.

For Memory Book[1]... I guess the same? Let me know if I'm very wrong on the price, I'm not too familiar with it but I'd imagine Magic Bible Vol1 being strictly better and easier to get, and Memory Book[1] being added to Aunoe devalues it a lot.

I actually spent a good hour hunting Panaceas trying to figure out any way to make them worth hunting in an affordable manner and the only way to make them worth time vs zeny is to sell them for like 40-50k... (EDIT: I did my math wrong, it'd be more like 10k a piece) ironically I've been hunting a Mobster Card though, so I'm willing to sell any I get in bulk at... I dunno, 3~4k a piece? Alternatively I'd hunt Royal Jellies at 4.5k which effectively do the same thing plus SP/HP, but minus the weight issue... I dunno, maybe I'd be willing to sell them at a time/money loss but it really depends on if I've got other requests or not and how much you'd be willing to buy them at.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 08:28 PM by Poofy.)
09-07-2016 06:25 PM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

50 Elunium for Survivor Manteau sounds good to me. Do you still need them? I noticed you removed it from the list. I have 5 right now and have some more Ice Scales to use up later.

I'm fine with 3-4k for Panacea too. Hunting Nine Tails on the Eddga map wasn't worth it?
09-08-2016 07:18 PM