Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tokens of Siegfried
Menace651 Offline

Tokens of Siegfried

Are there any plans to fix/reimplemented these? I know they worked in our older client but for some reason or another were disabled with the new client.

They are handy to have for mvp or long dungeon runs in case of party wipes.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016 03:42 PM by Menace651.)
10-13-2016 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Tokens of Siegfried

Tokens of Siegfried work on the new client. However, said client is still in testing limbo phase. I'm not sure when it'll be ready to be released, but hopefully it's sometime this year or during the first few weeks/months of 2017.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-13-2016 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Tokens of Siegfried

Yeh. ^o^ Seigfried would be useful for those mystic / endless / thana.

I guess in the meantime, moar duo soul linkers! (.. Seigfried is a kafra item afterall. xD)

Pep talk for the linkers! I'm .. S-Silly new to this class! But I have a Thought or Two about those capabilities! >:D

Let's figure out a way to revamp crowd control play with slows, stuns, and reinforce Team Buffs. >:D That Hwiz could use Full Adrenaline Rush from the Blacksmith to Amp Magic Spammerrific! And the Creator could use the Spirit for Slim Potion Pitch to rock the Devotion Paladin's HP Bar with 8kish Pitches. xD

There's the kewl 50% move speed reduc skills~ Quag lays multiple slows for pathing / lure placement, Forget Me Not gets up close and personal and prays it can survive the dance flash, and That Eswoo can Skill Target Slow Boss Mobs for at least a repeatable 1.4 Seconds with no Diminishing Returns! =D

SOUL LINKERS UNITE! /fist
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 05:32 AM by sheam.)
10-14-2016 05:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply