Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread

Host: GM-Ciar

Monster Trial:
  • 10x Fulgor Gelata (Jellofish) - Lightning Bolt, Stun Attack, Reflect Shield@Melee, Defender@Ranged, Disarm@Cart Termination
  • 7x Muspelite Aranea (Muspelite Aranea) - Spider Web, Bleeding, NPC Defender@Acid Demonstration, Auto Guard@Double Strafe, Heaven's Drive, Spirit Destruction
  • 5x Faeheim Vine (Faeheim Tentacula) - Poison, Poison Attack, Venom Splasher, Thorn Trap, Thorn Wall, Stone Curse@Cart Termination, Strip Shield@Cart Termination, Pneuma@Acid Demonstration/Double Strafe
  • 3x Desert Phoenix (Sand Filir) - Critical Wounds, Pulse Strike, Moonlight, Fleet, North Wind, Mirror Image, Wide Silence, Wide Confusion, Flying Side Kick, Snap, Increase Agility@Double Strafe, Overspeed@Cart Termination
  • 1x High Orc Lord (Blue Orc Lord) - Bleeding, Ganbantein, Earthquake, Earth Strain, Break Armor/Shield@Cart Termination, Dispel@Melee, Silence Attack@Melee, Auto Guard@Cart Termination/Double Strafe, Joint Beat @ Double Strafe, Hammer Fall/Shield Charge@Bowling Bash

Item Trial (30 Minute Time Limit):
  • 38 Turtle Carapace
  • 24 Piece of Armor
  • 14 Genie's Lamp
  • 8 Moon Jewel
  • 6 Fancy Robe

PVP High Score: H@nzo (30 Pts) and Haunted (20 Points)

Trivia:
  • 1. What card has the prefix/suffix "Of Might"? Surtur or Surt, Correct Answers: 1
  • 2. In which city can you craft a Chef Hat? Lutie, Correct Answers: 5
  • 3. What item is used to tame an imp? Fireworks or Ice Fireworks, Correct Answers: 2
  • 4. Who is currently suspected to attack this month's ToH? Eudoxie or Ostellos, Correct Answers: 3
  • 5. How much ATK does Lv 4 Impositio Manus give? 20 or Twenty, Correct Answers: 5
  • 6. Near which town is Abendroth Mansion located? Yuno or Hugel, Correct Answers: 6
  • 7. What is the name of Pixie's brother? Pico or Prince Pico, Correct Answers: 1
  • 8. What acolyte class skill is used to block Levia's Attacks? Pneuma, Correct Answers: 5
  • 9. What is the pet food for Flame Skull? Coal, Correct Answers: 2
  • 10. What is the only skill ToH Tao Gunka Casts? Mirror Image or Bunsinjyutsu, Correct Answers: 0

Mass Battle:
Cancelled due to Dark Sider Terrorist Attack. All participants gained 10 Points after defeating all waves of mobs.

Total Players: 10
Light Heroes: 4
Dark Heroes: 6

Due to mass battle being cancelled, it was agreed that whoever had the highest attendance would be the winner of this ToH. And so, the dark allegiance won this month's warper discount.

Duration: 2 Hours

Thanks for coming! Info regarding the attack will be posted on the Chronicle of Heroes eventually!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-29-2016 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Trial of Heroes October 2016 Feedback Thread

The skills triggering when hit by cart termination were nice (and this is a WS talking), i have been disarmed just by one of the first wave monsters. I have found monster trial overall easy but good balanced.

The item trial list was easy because two factors in my opinio: the 30 minutes gives as time and the 4x bday event droprates. If i remember we all scored 50 points except one person...? I personally completed the item trial in not more than 20 minutes, maybe the given time was 5 minutes too much longer considered many loots at lower drop chance were kinda ferquently obtained. But the list was very good.

Aaaaand my aspd sucks on my pvm WS xD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
10-29-2016 08:08 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

To be honest, I originally had planned to set 25 minutes as usual, but I ended up setting it higher cause I had to randomly go AFK... :P

10-29-2016 08:19 AM
Menace651 Offline

(10-29-2016 08:08 AM)The Roger Wrote:  The skills triggering when hit by cart termination were nice (and this is a WS talking), i have been disarmed just by one of the first wave monsters. I have found monster trial overall easy but good balanced.

I have always been against monsters that strip/disarm in ToH. It's too cheap as there are only 2 classes that can counter it and pretty much makes most classes ineffective.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
10-29-2016 09:34 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Well, except huge defenses which require icepick, i can do alot of damage even barehanded.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

10-29-2016 10:04 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

That's why I only made the disarm happen only when cart termination was used. It would still be possible to beat them, just not as fast.

10-29-2016 10:48 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

the jellyfish threw me off guard. Their blue color made me think they were water for a bit, until I realized they were spamming wind spells (which kinda stung), and I was doing crap damage. I'm glad they kinda all came together so I could mob them with My LK, didn't even realize they were reflecting me.

The spiders I couldn't guess. Once they ate all my SP, I ran.

the faeheim vines were fun. The poison skills weren't really noticable because of evil druid armor and my high vit. The thorns were annoying. One point in the fights, I don't know what hit me, but 3/4th of my LK's health went down in an instant. It was this point I started to realize they were large mobs and I liked to pierce them. But they didn't really have any resistances to Spiral pierce either. either way, My brandish worked well for me this ToH, nothing really countered it.

Large Bird was fun to pierce spam. tank it and pierce to victoly.

High Orc lord wasn't as scary as he looked. More pierce spam for great justice. The only point where I went "OH F***" was when he used Earth Strain, that spell hurt like a sonnuvagun. From there, I tried to keep my distance and spiral'd him to death.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016 11:28 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-29-2016 11:27 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

(10-29-2016 11:27 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  The spiders I couldn't guess. Once they ate all my SP, I ran.

why not chug a sp potion? XD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

10-30-2016 07:40 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

The Legendary Joe Wrote:One point in the fights, I don't know what hit me, but 3/4th of my LK's health went down in an instant.

Venom Splasher... Love

10-30-2016 08:33 AM