Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trial of Heroes December 2016 Feedback Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Trial of Heroes December 2016 Feedback Thread

Host: GM-Ciar

Monster Trial:
  • 10x Winter Spirit (Kalpea Henki) - Esma Lv 3, Kaupe, Recovery, Cure, Heal, Blessing, Holy Attack, Mirror Image, Increase Agility, and Emotion when hit by CT to change to boss type and avoid CT-stun.
    There was a 50% chance on spawn that Kalpea Henki would transform into Ijsbal to allow for 2 different mobs in 1 wave.
    Ijsbal (Ijsbal) - Ghost Prop. Attack, Napalm Vulcan, Heal, Stone Skin when hit by CT, Eske
    [Image: Kalpeahenki.gif][Image: Ijsbal.gif]
  • 7x Sea Ball (Sea Gel) - Quagmire, Water Attack, Run, Spirit Destruction, Ice Breath, Safety Wall, Defender, Autoguard
    [Image: Slithis.gif]
  • 5x Giant Larva (Plate Slug) - Heaven's Drive, Pulse Strike, Dragon Fear, Critical Attack, Blind Attack, Safety Wall, Bleeding, Joint Beat, Increase Agility. It also used Berserk on the attacker when hit by CT, making them unable to use skills or heal, and all other things berserk does.
    [Image: Larva.gif]
  • 3x Kimi (Celine Kimi) - Summon Slave (Either 1 of: Dispel Force, Heal Force, Force Aeterna, Gospel Force), Pressure, Wide Silence, Wide Soul Drain, HJ, Dark Jupitel, Dark Strike, Spiral Pierce, Spear Stab, Napalm Vulcan, Decrease Agility, Stone Skin on CT.
    [Image: Celinekimi.gif]
  • 1x Corruption Root (Corruption Root) - Chaos Panic, Wide Stun, Wide Soul Drain, Wide Silence, Wide Stun, Hell Judgement, Critical Wound, Grimtooth, Blood Drain, Earth Strain on CT.
[Image: Corruptionroot.gif]

Item Trial (25 Minute Time Limit):
  • 28 Hair on Fire
  • 10 Lunar Emblem
  • 10 Star Emblem
  • 6 Smelly Cheese
  • 4 Fancy Robe

PVP High Score: Seppuku with 2 wins.

Trivia:
  • 1. What is the name of Aldebaran's Satellite City? Luina or alde_gld, 1 Person got it right (Congrats, Sehan Mabrolo!)
  • 2. What town/city is Fairyland closest to? Moscovia, 5 people got it right
  • 3. What is the beach near comodo called? Kokomo Beach, 1 person got it right (Congrats again, Mabrolo!)
  • 4. How many accessible cities are there in the Arunafeltz Region? 2 or Two, 5 people got it right
  • 5. Which mob predominantly spawns in Glast Heim Culvert F4? Anolian, 3 people got it right
  • 6. What miniboss lives in the field north of Pront Guild Castles? Eclipse, 4 people got it right

Mass Battle:
3 Light Vs. 4 Dark
Light Side Side won (2 - 1)

Total Players: 9
Light Heroes: 3
Dark Heroes: 5

Duration: 1 Hours 20 minutes

Thanks for joining!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
12-10-2016 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Trial of Heroes December 2016 Feedback Thread

The 1st wave monsters able to change into another one when spawning is a very cool idea *_* i found 3 of the flying things =)
The berserk-inducer metapod caught me off but was balanced, my WS with my current build had like the same dps with berserk and normal hit; Corruption Root! W00t! lets implement Old Glast Heim instance *_*

The item trial was very well balanced for in my opinion; i got some lucky drops from garm so i didnt had to farm 100+ of it (unlike white lady >_> she wasnt ready to drop her star emblem) and i managed to complete the list right at 23rd or 24th minute on 25 given xD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 10:50 PM by The Roger.)
12-10-2016 10:50 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

how can it be 4 v 4 when there is 3 light and 5 dark participants?
12-11-2016 01:56 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Santa Claws decided to make a guest appearance and fight for the light side. He used his candy-cane-colored kunai and his signature beard smack to mow down the opposition.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
12-11-2016 08:03 AM