Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
The "Coming Soon" Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread

Reminder:

(08-05-2017 12:07 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Hint for an August release: You should unlock Splendide and save/hunt your dokebi cards or wind armors!

[Image: 67ViMpA.jpg]

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
08-10-2017 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

12 fields soon to be done, 3 town maps and at least 3 dungeon maps incoming, not to mention quests, features and other stuff. Kill me.

[Image: P9UeXpe.jpg]

Note 1: This is not the final product and might change in the end. Screenshots are taken from the mapping program itself, and it's missing the lightmaps so the objects don't have their normal shadows for now.

Note 2: As with Lutia, a few maps were taken from a group of custom maps for a region called "Arsinoe" (Credits to their original authors!). They are used as a general base and then heavily modified or remade for the regions we're creating.

09-10-2017 08:17 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

[Image: R6BVlHT.jpg]

[Image: eRhvB2b.jpg]

[Image: hfXtgqj.jpg]

[Image: LRQZwx8.png]

Nearly 1,400 models used and I'm only 3/4 done with this map. Loading into this map ingame will be fun.

09-15-2017 05:36 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

F.U.N.!
09-16-2017 06:14 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

It's been almost 2 months since the last update! Here is where we are with Faeheim besides the maps without GM-Ciar to steer the boat (pls come back soon Icon_cry ). Admittedly, we are slowed down severely without Ciar, but we aren't dead either.

Typical disclaimer: everything shown is subjected to change whenever deemed necessary by the GM team, with input from the t&d team. In no way are anything shown in screenshots finalized. Not everything shown is going to come out in the same release/update, either.

The Monsters

We are in the beta stage for Faeheim monsters creation and are about to upload them to the test server for balance testing. Currently, we are looking at ~13 monsters and few MvPs to be added to the Faeheim fields. Some will be familiar faces in previous events or shown in ToH sneak peeks, while there will be some brand new faces too~

Sneak peek of T&D brainstorm area and tentative details of one of the monsters:
[Image: ad07af2435.png]
[Image: 88e138ef3e.png]

The Loots

What's the point of monsters without new gears to bash them over the head for...?

In terms of items, we are almost done the alpha stage to create new items and/or remodel more renewal weapons for heRO's needs, and is pass halfway done in armors and accessories. As you can see in spoilerific screenshots of our planning pages, there's a LOT coming down the pipe for players to hunt for and perhaps quest for soon.

[Image: 3daad8e6e3.png]

Sneak peek of some brainstormed ideas? Maybe a class that is often neglected in terms of customs for them...

[Image: be3925beaf.png]

Interested to help?

Things are slow due to people being busy with school, even though we want to do so much more to develop new content for the server. There are lots that need to be done. If you're interested to help us out, please let us know!

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-01-2017 11:57 AM
Bakorzero Offline

They looks like pokemon lol

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
11-01-2017 03:36 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I think all of those have been used in past ToH by Ciar before, so the sprites been around for a long time.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-01-2017 05:37 PM
Shinnzero Offline
Pilot of Destiny

These are good stuff, I can't wait to see these all in action. Keep it up GM and T&D teams! No1
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 08:03 PM by Shinnzero.)
11-01-2017 08:02 PM
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

I wanna create a map in RO Editor :o
This looks fun "Coming Soon" n_n

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
11-06-2017 06:32 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(11-01-2017 03:36 PM)Bakorzero Wrote:  They looks like pokemon lol

They were ripped from another MMO that got closed down called Trickster Online. I think it was Ciar who commented on some of the Lutia Monsters that were also ripped from that game saying they work pretty well with RO.

Gotta say, I'm excited to see what you guys come up with for the Shadow Set, Ninjas are awesome!

Edit: lulz, calling stalkers nabs. Priceless.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 02:21 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-07-2017 03:50 AM