Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

(12-28-2016 10:17 PM)The Roger Wrote:  For the cost it may detect which card type is, if normal or miniboss/mvp and apply proper cost.

@Minnntre: yeah, i thought it too after.

(12-29-2016 05:44 AM)minnntre Wrote:  *Minnntre post*

Yes, my proposal of how the npc would be was a primitive creation; it must be refined on whats it asks, if it retrieve the card only or has an option for the gear instead of the card, the costs... etc. And i wanted to hear ideas from others Icon_smile

But the idea i have in mind is: yes, putting there the possibility of choosing to use the removal service (for cards or gears) but with a cost, not prohibitive, that makes you not consider it as a primary choice.

Example: if i have a hatter card type slotted into a gear, as the value of 1 hatter card is attested at 300kZ, the cost of revoming it will be higher than the value of the card.
So: why retrieve my hatter card from a gear if with the cost to do it i can buy 2 from the market, dropped/farmed/etc by someone?

And yes, some card prices can fluctuate (these days its extremely difficult to hold a gear/card price firm, because as i said demand/offer are scarce) but to be somehow sure to make Card/Gear removing service a not-primary-choice, the cards removing should cost way more than the (actual? past trending?) price of those.
Hatter card value: 300k, cost removing: 600k
Alice card: 37M today: removing cost: 50M? 60M?
GR card: not sure about its price, in the past was 800M, removing cost: not more than 100/200M, because if its like the price of this card or higher, then the time spent to clump 500M/800M/1B zeny can be spent farming the actual GRs and drop a new card.

So mvp/miniboss removal should have a fixed arbitral cost.
(im not including in miniboss card list the cards of those monsters flagged bosstype like the ones at the top floors of Thanatos Tower, or in Orcus Basement, but only Angeling, Deviling, MP, GR... etc, to be clear)
Some very useful cards (like the mentioned Alice) are not miniboss/mvp but they should cost accordingly to their price to be removed.

On the other part, evaluating a card is easy and somehow a finite load of work, but if one selects to save the gear instead of the card, how much it should cost?
The price of the gear, or the price of the card?
There are thousands of different gears, enchanted or not, refined of not, so to cut the problem i think the cost it will be unique and attested at the price card removing has.

Example: proxy with raydric card
proxy value, 200M in the past, today i dont know.
raydric card, 15/20M, last i sold was at 18MZ, so removing this card will cost around 30Mz.
if the cost is set for gears too (and it will a unending amount of work) proxy retrieving should cost like 100M? It seems unrealistinc to make it costs 300M or more.

And what if the proxy is +7? 1BZ of price? 2BZ? usually +7 armors decuplicates the value than the 0~+4 counterparts. So retrieving a +7 Proxy will costs 3BZ?
Its totally unrealistic.

And we can assume that the work to separate the card from the gear is the same as separate the gear from the card (lets not think about sacrifing one part in favor to extract intact the other, but more like "with my magic i can separate the two, but then the ritual demand a sacrifice and i can choose to let it take the card OR the gear")

So you can retrieve the gears at the cost of the card its in it.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
12-29-2016 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - The Roger - 12-29-2016 07:47 AM