Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Haunted Offline

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

I don't care about card removal npc when it comes to non-mvp cards. However, the having an option to remove an MVP card from a gear at no risk at all seems too broken to me, even if it's at super high prices...

In my opinion, making a card remover npc that removes a card and destroys its gear or vice versa may be a good idea if its a CHANCE game. i.e the player may choose to destroy the gear and retain the card at say 70% chance of successfully retaining the card. or destroy the card and retain the gear at 70% chance of retaining the gear. This is only fair as most NPC's that include messing with gears such as refining or enchanting rely on taking risks and chances.

Actually, scratch that... having a 50% chance to either retain the card OR the armour would be fair enough too, and would restrict players abusing the npc to constantly remove mvp cards back and forth into different gears.

Of course this should still happen at a high price for mvp cards (whats 100mil for a holder of multiple mvp cards? unless they were handed down the cards, in which case they suck.) but my point is to make the card removal a chance game and not a 100% thing.

P.S. Roger your poll sucks and is too biased for your own interest. I refuse to vote Sorry

EDIT after seeing your newest post:
Quote:Example: if i have a hatter card type slotted into a gear, as the value of 1 hatter card is attested at 300kZ, the cost of revoming it will be higher than the value of the card.
So: why retrieve my hatter card from a gear if with the cost to do it i can buy 2 from the market, dropped/farmed/etc by someone?

You just gave a great example of what I mean; I have a hatter card in a slotted mids, if I choose to remove that card and keep the mids it would be too easy and unfair imo. But making it a chance game to either retain the mids or the hatter card would make things much more interesting and at the same time more balanced!

own
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 08:31 AM by Haunted.)
12-29-2016 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Haunted - 12-29-2016 08:18 AM