Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Spire Offline

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

What about having the removal be part of the Fairy Auction? Then the GMs don't have to worry about balancing prices. The player base will set the price via bidding. Also, it would prevent abuse.

From what I've noticed as far as the economy goes.. It's difficult for newer players to cut into it. Sure we've got hatter cards to provide a boost for people starting out, but the 300k pales in comparison to the prices of any 'good' gear. (~50m+ For most BiS or close to BiS gear). Which would require over 100 poring cards to even come close to buying something that expensive.

Arguably, newer players can get a cut in by hunting cards the rest of us don't want to IE: Zerom.

But if you add the card remover npc, you also remove (some of) the need for cards such as this. Which in turn hurts the economy.

I'm not for having it done via NPC, however the fairy auction would be a decent alternative.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
05-30-2017 08:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Spire - 05-30-2017 08:29 AM