Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party SP command and buff :D
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Party SP command and buff :D

These are those rare moments where I get a little giddy. ^o^

Roger, you're right, for casual play, that is fair compromise.

I'm very glad you pointed this out, though.

(Mostly cuz I'm super proud of mah' dang self. =P =P =P But just hear me out cuz its mostly for the little guys that dont got mvp card lootz.)

By ourselves, we remain. But together, we win.

Enhancing our capacity for growth begins when we seek to elevate our Awareness beyond 1 or 2 people, and expand to a 12+ Party Perspective.

Once you do this, you have to try to predict the future and preparing for it. In gaming, I've learned to call it Being Proactive. It helps me IRL at my Job.

I know You may agree and many other veteran gamers will as well, that something as insignificant as "knowing something others do not" can make a Significant impact in the hands of those who Inspire and Produce Results with Patience. Rally taught this philosophy best, and I firmly believe in this vision. Its why those who can do this are called Leaders; not Champions. They try to bring out the best in you and not themselves.

All I can do is try so here goes.

A Prof will discover, without difficulty, that the best time Exhale a Champ is after he casts Asura strike -- his SP just hit 0.

Asura Strike, at my current understanding, has the highest damage potential when once a team can learn to use it properly. I see it as.. The more Asura Strikes Per Minute, The Better.

I'll try to explain.

Let's start with High Priest. The Priest/HP's job is to cast is Lex Aterna First, the Second is Suff, Third what Needs to be kept up Assumption/Sanctuary/Pnuema/Safety Wall, and lastly Heal. To make sense of it starts with the desire to make their job Easier.

So let's say the HP/Priest needs to cast Heal on the Prof; he has to do his part to keep the Asura Strikes coming. Why did he have to cast Heal when its a last resort? Because the Prof had to step out of Sanctuary that's next to the Devo Paladin / Clown / Gypsy which also happens to be where the Creator (whose soul linked) is pitching SPP for 8k heals on the Pali who was taking spike damage. Therefore. The Creator knew to keep SPP instead on the Pali to prevent him from dieing vs healing the Prof, the Prof left the safety of sanct to meet the Champ so he could Asura Immediately to reduce the damage on the Pali, and the Priest knew. The Prof Knew. The Pali Knew. The Champ Knew. And the Creator Knew. WITHOUT A DOUBT that the priest should cast Heal on the Prof. Why? Because this is Teamwork.

*takes a breathe*

^ This is a prime example how situational awareness creates Synergy for Speed. Why speed? Because it communicates to everyone "Your time is important to me, and as long as I'm willing to do my best not to waste it, I know you'll do the same for me."

~

When I'm playing Creator, this change will help me do My Job. How? Because it makes their job easier. Nuff said.

-------

Mista Garr. :v

First I'll state my personal need for it.

Skills that provide a visual indication of use are not as essential. That'd rule out the need for Soul Link and Devotion. Furthermore, Agility Up and Bless should be handled by the player.. eventually .. since it not only helps the Aco class to be more productive, it also provides incentive for War Point generation through the use of BG and WoE. (We tryin' to aggro the scenes =P)

That just leaves Full chem. Which is a long ass buff. (lol) So in all, I wouldn't even worry with it tbh.

That aside, it does provide a quality of life change to the game that cannot be denied. And as always, the difficulty of implementation should weigh heavily on the desired functions necessity. sooooooooooo

What do you guys think? ^o^
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 10:35 PM by sheam.)
01-02-2017 01:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Party SP command and buff :D - Bakorzero - 01-01-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - GM-Garr - 01-02-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-02-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017 01:57 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-04-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-12-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM