Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party SP command and buff :D
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Party SP command and buff :D

After looking at it again from reading Mint's post, I've change my mind. Never too late to r00f.

Impositio Manus and Aspersio are perhaps the two biggest eyesores for buff upkeep. Ez to call out. They synchronize with little, and asking someone to cast it again puts them in a "please do this when you can"; rather than a "I Already Did."

Agi/Bless do suffer some time-sync dErps!.. in various circumstances. Agility Up gets removed through Quag, Dec Agi, etc.. And Bless overwrites when used to cure a Curse or Stone Curse, and also not forgetting when move speed is sourced by a Sniper's Wind Walk to replace Agility Up.

In addition. A High Priest in a sizeable party will often rely on focusing Party Menu for most of their skill casts. Just as example, pacing may become swift, where targeting the right player with the right buff is critical. Even then, often with some members fading from Menu (and off screen) as the High Priest tries to keep up. .. srsly.. Get It Together, Slacker .. ;P

For this, Assumption also can be very useful, since the player can determine recast without averting attention to "Whose Glowing."

The five most important I see for this are Agility Up, Bless, Aspersio, Imposito Manus, and Assumptio.

Notice that pattern? With simple placement of each letter, it has now elevated to a more defined system with Visible Tiers (POOF) to unlock. It can additionally help the player familiarize with RO's unique Heal/Buff Role that progresses with class advancement.

Acolyte
A g i l i t y U p
B l e s s i n g

Priest
I m p o s i t o M a n u s
H o l y W e a p o n (Aspersio)

High Priest
+ A s s u m p t i o

If it were possible to (without any major brick walls in coding), the "letters for each buff" could.. flash .. italicize.. bold.. or fade before the buff is about to expire. AND THIS WOULD:

u guessed it

B Super l33tz c00l N' Stuff.
With shingles gently nailed.
14-Synonyms-for the-word Also.

And this picture of a Bunny.

[Image: 8ae5f6372c3edd5bc793262efa7293bd.jpg]

smile! :3
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 10:11 AM by sheam.)
01-12-2017 09:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Party SP command and buff :D - Bakorzero - 01-01-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - GM-Garr - 01-02-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-02-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-02-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 01-04-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - sheam - 01-12-2017 09:57 AM
RE: Party SP command and buff :D - Plant - 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM