Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
01-15-2017 03:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Taking a break

Mofy. Do you feel as though someone is threatening you or deliberately making you feel uncomfortable?

If this is true, then their actions or inaction's are inhibiting your ability to enjoy the game.

When this clause is taken into account, it then triggers a procedure for a GM intervention.

This intervention's design is NOT TO PUNISH SOMEONE. But to HELP RESOLVE AN ISSUE OR CONFLICT PRIVATELY. They hold meeting parties involved to determine any systemic fallacies, misunderstood representation, protection of one's freedom to speak without being held under duress of threat from any.. other .. social .. power .. While neither you, nor the party in question, may feel it NECESSARY to reveal ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION.

It is your obligation to report this to the GM's.

They will not persecute you for this. When say I that, I'm saying "They won't pursue, stalk, or pay close attention to any of your actions inside the game outside of Clear Observation. (Ex. What you say on Main, what they are told which can be proven with a screenshot, or during their breif routine player checks to ensure players are not using any cheats or botting.)

Again. You are allowed to say and reveal anything that is pertinent to your claims.

---
Allow me to abate any concerns of entrapment. I can morally attest that: Omitting information, in some cases, is necessary to properly convey the issue you're suffering.

Issues are not about Misplaced Facts. (Ex: I like to eat oranges, and i know that may offend some people, but this person said this to me and I don't know what to believe, and this causes me to feel pain.)

They're about what's real. That orange, Mofy, is the least of their concern. And what you feel .. Is still considered real Objectively in the sense that.. outside influences which are omitted from the record (Unless uttered into existence) unless specifically asked (Which If Asked Means You Can Provide Documentation of Prejudice) may be causing you to feel this way .. in addition to makes you feel in other ways (which can be claimed against you.)

^This point may have become convoluted, but essentially, What You Say.. Can. And Will Be Used. Against. You. (This why people who exploit this in a judicial system eventually become ostricised by their community as someone will knew better yet continued to repeat the same offense until the consequences elevated them to the severity they eventually become. It's well balanced system.
--

Until they are able to be shown, by a sincere margin of disbelief that your feelings are in fact NOT true, it cannot be requited that you still are a person who claims to suffer from something others cannot grasp.

In deceptology, and those who practice it, a good example .. in the case that a person who may very well fake a seizure, (having a seizure that they believe to be passable as a real one without being self-aware of the impracticality) they can still feel as though they are required to "FAKE ONE" due to an issue that cannot be resolved within the realm of logical deduction. (A voice could have told them to.)

However. An example of logical deduction that can be made that this person's actions are deceptive, such as strictly defining the conditions in which an aforementioned seizure can take place .. and irrefutable evidence given that contradicts this claim, a Lie can be effectively proven.

^This. Mofy. I'm saying ^This. Not to inform you of the information. But build in you the aspiration further that your happiness is something I desperately care about above all others including my own.

So I'll say this:

I do not speak for everyone, I just happen to say things that cannot be argued. And I will say another thing. I am certainly a person who does not allow Risk to be avoided. I don't DO risk. I Remove It.

As I've told you, same as Junjou, if there is one thing I am positively certain about, it is that the GM team is Not Corrupt.

They will not ask you to reveal any private information that you will not willing give them. They will keep everything that is said between you and them in strict confidentiality. This is something the GM team has publicly attested to. And it is the PRIMARY CAUSE for their ability to produce a Corrupt Free judging system.

If there is other concerns, as you explained the other day, then I understand. o/ I hope the reason's not me. If it is, report me so I can avoid responsibility of being a scapegoat and being the perp. It's been that way since day 1.

PS: You pout too much.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 02:33 AM by sheam.)
01-15-2017 06:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bakorzero Offline

Pls dont say unnecessary stuff, I dont want to make it into wrong/bad impression to others. Perhaps it is better that I never know/meet you from the first place...

For GM, I dont really know much about sheam in this server as I am just a new player , but I hope I dont become a reason for him to be banned from server. I believe, he just trying to be kind on me, but I dont like the way he do it. I hope he's not be banned because misunderstand with me. I already create support ticket...

If perhaps sheam banned from this server because of me, I think it is better if I leave the server as well... I hope GMs team can reconsider. I dont know what sheam did in the past before I came here but as far as I know and as I believe, Sheam is not doing anything wrong on me or anything.

Thats it I hope there is no more misunderstand in here, when I say I want to take a break I really mean it I have stuff IRL and I dont want to blame anyone here, its personal thing.

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
01-16-2017 06:28 AM
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

Nothing to do with you Mofy; I hope you enjoy your break and hope that you will want to come back to play refreshed. We haven't met before but I felt the need to reassure you that his ban is not your fault.

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
01-16-2017 06:40 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

If someone ends being banned its only because of his/her own action breaking the rules, one another cant directly ban someone else; its player duty to report to the staff every lawbreaking behaviors but then the matter will be discussed and judged by the staff in charge only, who is superpartes (i cant came up with a translation for that word, its actual latin meaning "above each faction, not affiliated to anyone")

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 07:19 AM by The Roger.)
01-16-2017 07:18 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

*nods*
01-16-2017 07:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Haunted Offline

Take care Mofy, and good luck in whatever you do =)

And remember, this server does not forget its players easily; it will always welcome you back even if you return many many years from now No1

Peace.

own
01-16-2017 05:58 PM
emirusan07 Offline
Love Life Live

Goodluck irl Mofy, If u think to come back pls let me know Icon_smile

Flame here, Hope you find ur own happiness No1
01-16-2017 07:31 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

@Mofy: We've replied to the ticket you created.

We're really sorry to see you go, but hope everything goes well and you can come back soon.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
01-16-2017 07:48 PM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Later mofy, I am only glad that I got you to prof... T_T

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
01-17-2017 08:34 AM