Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Items vanished when put in storage.
smokie monster Offline

Sad Items vanished when put in storage.

Last night I took my little thief to mjolnir_1 to hunt some caramels and cocos. I spent over 2 hours killing stuff. Even though I didn't get my target S.coat, I went overweight from all the loot so I went back to town and put my stuff into storage. Then I logged onto my merchant to take out all the goodies that could be sold to an NPC.

I just started playing on this server a couple days ago, so I have no good equips yet and I have to hunt to afford orange potions, awakes, etc. Well, when I logged onto my merchant and opened storage again, everything I had hunted for in those hours was gone. I had hundreds of fluff and acorns (used in hat quests), porcupine quills, honey, spears from caramel/horn and a Coco Card. All gone! I opened a ticket last night but I thought I could ask around to see if anyone else had experience with this bug.

Has anyone had stuff recently put into storage go missing?
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 03:34 PM by smokie monster.)
01-20-2017 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Items vanished when put in storage.

Are the character all in the same account? (im asking because one time i was looking for my stuff in the storage of a different account and, being not able to find it, i was going crazy)
I guess you already doublechecked if the items were effectively deposited from the thief charatcer?
Have you checked the special tabs in the item window of your thief character? Sometimes people lose stuff because they accidentally drag/move stuff from inventory to their special tab while being not aware of it (the special tab in the inventory is the last one, the consumables is the top, the equipments is in the middle and the miscellaneous is the third);
Anyway, if its so recent it could be easy fo the staff to see for it =)

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
01-20-2017 04:50 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Have you sent in a ticket about this yet? It'll alert GM-Garr to the situation~ Otherwise, it's exactly as Roger said. I hope you get your items back Ok

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 05:32 PM by Summerstream.)
01-20-2017 05:32 PM
smokie monster Offline

Thank you, Summerstream! I did get a response, and I appreciate it. <3

In the meantime I think I'll just hunt for items on my merchant, not going to place anything into storage until this is sorted out.

Edit: Yes I double checked all of my characters, carts, inventories. The items simply vanished sometime between when I placed them into my storage and when I logged onto my merchant to retrieve them. I never got a chance to pull out the deposited items, and even the card is now gone. Here's a screenshot of the card I got last night.

[Image: screenhe_RO_Server059.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 05:51 PM by smokie monster.)
01-20-2017 05:47 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

It's nice to see people leveling in strange places at least Laugh

I remember someone having a similar incident with their guild storage. Don't know how exactly that was resolved, but I'm pretty sure it was resolved relatively painlessly.

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
01-20-2017 07:51 PM
Plant Away

Summer Wrote:I remember someone having a similar incident with their guild storage. Don't know how exactly that was resolved, but I'm pretty sure it was resolved relatively painlessly.

Gonna chime in because me thinks Summer was referring to me. Had similar problem just like you losing stuff, except it was on a larger scale with all the ~700 items in my guild storage, which included many cards, gears and other items lost. We couldn't find out what caused the items to disappear cause there was no sign of people stealing items or anything. In the end, Garr (iirc) managed to recover all of my lost items by next server maintenance.

You should definitely send in a support ticket whenever weird things like this happen, and you did the right move considering how recent it was to the incident. Mine however might have took a lot more work for the GM team to recover because I didn't know when it started disappearing and there was so many items too xD

Hope you get your items back as soon as possible~

Edit: Some rephrasing.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017 03:15 AM by Plant.)
01-21-2017 12:22 AM