Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Few Questions
iwelios800 Offline

Few Questions

I hope i write in right section
1. Does Allegiance influence "core" game? Can i make party with people with other allegiance, be in the same guild...
2. Is it allowed to use programs like MurGee Autokeyboard (automatic key pressing) for mining or fishing. I would still need to press mouse button, but i wouldn't damage my Enter button in process.
01-24-2017 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Few Questions

1. Allegiance does not affect whom you can party or guild with. The only time allegiance will affect you this way is in Light/Dark based events (such as ToH or GM hosted things). You'll always know ahead of time for those cases.

2. You cannot utilize any auto key presses on anything inside of heRO. I know that kinda sucks for fishing and mining, but maybe one day we'll get lucky and they'll change how it works from an enter spamming fest to something else. xD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 11:30 AM by Aaronock.)
01-24-2017 11:29 AM
iwelios800 Offline

Thank you for reply

It's sad that i will spend more time on fishing then it's needed but rules are rules.
01-24-2017 11:43 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

Joe showed me a neat trick with a quest you can do for your Light or Dark alligence leader.

On the wiki, which Aaronock writes on (and other diligent wiki heros), is a quest called Army Supply Quest.

Completeing these can help you bypass the lengthy unlock quests for the following dungeons:

Bio Laboratory
Brasilis Dungeon
Kiel Robot Factory
Mid Camp
Moscovia Forest
Nameless Island
Nydhoggur's Dungeon
True Poring Island
Rachel Sanctuary

Its good you asked about macros, and yeah they're not allowed. Its enforced well too, so, you don't have to worry about competing against others using them. ;3 Have fun!
01-24-2017 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I suggest to use the dungeon unlock from Army Supply Quest on only Nydoggur's Nest, the others are better if all done because arent so hard, and they pay good exp. Anyway, you wont go to Nyd dungeon until very later.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
01-26-2017 11:17 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

iwelios800 Wrote:1. Does Allegiance influence "core" game? Can i make party with people with other allegiance, be in the same guild...

Currently, allegiance only has real weight during certain events, namely Trial of Heroes and server RP Events.

Quote:2. Is it allowed to use programs like MurGee Autokeyboard (automatic key pressing) for mining or fishing. I would still need to press mouse button, but i wouldn't damage my Enter button in process.

Nope, sorry, not allowed. :P

Side note, regarding the Niddhoggur Nest dungeon unlock roger mentioned: The quest line to unlock it also rewards good exp. On top of that, you get the ring of the wise king, which enables you to properly talk to the fairies and frost giants, allowing you to start several quests (some of which are repeatable for exp). You will also be able to trade coins for consumables that increase/decrease damage to/from Manuk and Splendide mobs/MVPs. Worth it if you ask me. :D

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
01-26-2017 12:41 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Oh so its better if i do that too XD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
01-27-2017 04:25 AM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

May I ask, to what degree, have the prior three posts done to consider what "can help" rather than "what helps?" This question is rhetorical, and merely thought provoking. I can't hide the feeling of "being disregarded" not only to myself, but also to the suggestions source: Joe.

What we say is worth considering, and its funny to admit after realizing, that this does crap on us a bit. lol. ;P After being able to say this, now, it feels better and easier to say no harm done. Thank you for understanding.

If it helps, its helpful.
01-28-2017 03:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Please resize your signature image, it stretches the forum way too much.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
01-28-2017 08:38 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

its a bit long XD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!