Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trial of Heroes January 2017 Feedback Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Trial of Heroes January 2017 Feedback Thread

Host: GM-Ciar

Monster Trial:
  • 10x Scratcher (Gatto) - Hiding, Grimtooth, Sonic Blow, Envenom, Ganbantein@Rude Attack
  • 7x Fluffins (Kitska) - Autoguard, Heal, Kaite, Shrink, Dispel, Divest Shield/Helm/Armor, Slow Grace@Cart Termination, Wide Soul Drain@Rude Attacked
  • 5x Sir Cuddles (Kato) - Bowling Bash, Decrease Agility, Meteor Assault, Palm Strike, Joint Beat, Earth Shaker, Safety Wall@Melee, Impositio Manus Lv 40@Cart Termination, Pneuma@Double Strafe
  • 3x Miss Cuteness (Poocha) - Fire Pillar, Napalm Vulcan, Quagmire, Dark Strike, Storm Gust, Triangle Shot, Vacuum Extreme, Adoramus
  • 1x Lord Pouty (Meo) - Summon Follower (1 of any of the previous wave's mobs), Heal, Hell Judgement Lv 1, Wide Bleeding, Wide Confusion, Wide Sleep, Wide Silence, Wide Stone, Wide Freeze

Item Trial (25 Minute Time Limit):
  • 36 Turtle Carapace
  • 30 Demonic Horns
  • 14 Captain Boots
  • 6 Fancy Robe
  • 4 Black Armor

Trivia:
  • 1. What custom MVP can currently be found in Glast Heim? Midnight Jack - 3 got it right.
  • 2. What hat can you create in the snowfield north of Lutie? Husky or Husky Hat - 6 got it right.
  • 3. Who is the current King of Rune-Midgard? Ernst or King Ernst - no one got it right.
  • 4. Where can you turn 3 gold bars into gold bullion? Morocc or Morroc - 5 got it right.
  • 5. How many towns/cities are there in the Schwartzvald Republic? Five or 5 - 7 got it right.
  • 6. What is the name of the Fairy that overthrew Pixie in 2015? Amdusias or Fairy Amdusias - XYZ got it right.
  • 7. Where is the dancer guild located? Comodo, 8 got it right.
  • 8. What area status-causing skills does evil snake lord use? Wide Silence or Dragon Fear, 3 got it right.

Mass Battle:
Light Side Forfeited, Dark Side won by default.

Total Players: 10
Light Heroes: 2
Dark Heroes: 8

Duration: 1 Hour and 20 Minutes.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
01-28-2017 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Trial of Heroes January 2017 Feedback Thread

I'm guessing you pronounce Amdusias as Ahm-Do-See-Aus.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-29-2017 01:00 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Uhm, the poll is a single choice instead of multiple choice..., I voted Monster balanced and Item balanced.

Monster Trial: do really someone got tricked by the hiding monsters in 2k17 yet? After years of Trials of Heroes, do really people not bring a simple satellite hairclip if their class cant cast Sight/Ruwach? xD
Btw, CATS!! They had variety and nice skills sets. Just the boss im not really sure because i killed it fast and it didnt show any skill in particular.

Item Trial: this itemset was very nice and following a good order of what to farm first was definetely possible to fulfill in the time given.

Edit:
(01-28-2017 10:55 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Monster Trial:
  • 10x Scratcher (Gatto) - Hiding, Grimtooth, Sonic Blow, Envenom, Ganbantein@Rude Attack
  • 7x Fluffins (Kitska) - Autoguard, Heal, Kaite, Shrink, Dispel, Divest Shield/Helm/Armor, Slow Grace@Cart Termination, Wide Soul Drain@Rude Attacked
  • 5x Sir Cuddles (Kato) - Bowling Bash, Decrease Agility, Meteor Assault, Palm Strike, Joint Beat, Earth Shaker, Safety Wall@Melee, Impositio Manus Lv 40@Cart Termination, Pneuma@Double Strafe
  • 3x Miss Cuteness (Poocha) - Fire Pillar, Napalm Vulcan, Quagmire, Dark Strike, Storm Gust, Triangle Shot, Vacuum Extreme, Adoramus
  • 1x Lord Pouty (Meo) - Summon Follower (1 of any of the previous wave's mobs), Heal, Hell Judgement Lv 1, Wide Bleeding, Wide Confusion, Wide Sleep, Wide Silence, Wide Stone, Wide Freeze

Wat, impo lv 40 xD?

And now i understand the boss: i was immune to the most of his wide cast status

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 09:38 AM by The Roger.)
01-29-2017 09:32 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Roger Wrote:the poll is a single choice instead of multiple choice

Oops, fixed it.

About impositio, it casts Lv 40 on itself when hit by CT, to increase its attack by just 200.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
01-29-2017 10:52 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

It was not my finest performance in ToH, to be sure. I think I only got 5 points during the entire monster trial. The scratchers walked through my Ninja's firewall, and just about everything saw through hiding. I kept getting pushed up against the narrow corridor's walls while trying to run past, and then everything in there was on it like white on rice, making ciceda innefective for that kind of environ.

Fluffins... I thought I could take her, but then She casted Kaite while I was casting my strongest spell. Shortest survival time during the entire Monster trial. OHKO.

Tried shadow jumping past the Fire pillar spamming one, but they casted on me while I was hiding <_>;;

PVP was PVP, and I think I woulda failed harder if that one volunteer didn't play a statue, or my tie offers weren't accepted.

Trivia was my saving grace.I think I only missed 2 questions, the one about the king of rune midgard and the one about that one Fairy villain duder, Some reason, I was still thinking King Tristain III for the rune midgarts one, but then again, I haven't really done a whole lot involving rune midgard since the Nameless quest, or Onward to the New World (which the latter didn't really seem like it involved any king). Amdusias, I admit, I should follow the heRO RPs a little more.

Somehow, I managed to make it out with a meh score of 60, and with dark's automatic victory, got the gear upgrade, but I don't think I'll ninja it again until I got at level cap, with a scarf and a +3 dex enchanted armor of some sort (Thief clothes [1] and/or Glorious suit preferably).

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 02:53 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-30-2017 02:50 AM