Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tokens of Siegfried
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Tokens of Siegfried

Hello heroes! [Image: IHISBRG.gif]

Ever since the 2015 client update, Tokens of Siegfried have not been working, in the sense that the option to revive the player no longer shows up upon death.

As compensation until the release of the new client which will see this issue fixed, tokens have been edited to be a consumable item that gives the Kaizel level 10 status on the user. This effect will automatically resurrect the player with full HP upon death. This item-granted effect has a duration of 30 minutes.

When the token is used, it will show a blue visual animation on the user.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
04-04-2017 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Tokens of Siegfried

Hmm, So in essence, strategy and planning will go into actually using them rather than being dead on the floor and going "Oh, I want to be alive now.*Click*". I can get behind this change.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-05-2017 12:40 AM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

OMMGG! Thank you! Icon_biggrin

I was actually just thinking about them the other day and was going to ask if there were any plans to fix them.
04-07-2017 10:24 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

What if the player in question is pro and doesn't die for 3 hours... 30 minutes seems to short and you can't even control when to resurrect... let's say, stuck in a sticky situation against poporings (we all know matinee can't handle 2 of them at once). 30 minutes is too short and not being able to manually control it's effect as it was supposed is a waste of the token. Players, keep them until the new client gets released in 2084.
04-08-2017 01:58 PM