Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a term for this type of Party?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Is there a term for this type of Party?

Seems like all of heRO's parties are about sticking together and taking down monsters as the entire group comes across them.

But what about parties where everyone spreads out and covers the map and kills things on their own, but share the loots and exp? Is there a term for those kinds of parties?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
02-20-2017 01:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Is there a term for this type of Party?

Widespread party.

ez.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
02-20-2017 06:12 AM
Bakorzero Offline

Its like poring smash party but with sharing the loots
Btw isnt better if all party members hit 1 monster to get maximum party xp bonus ? or is it better if every member spread in 1 map to cover all the random spawn of monster ?

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 06:19 AM by Bakorzero.)
02-20-2017 06:18 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

Focusing on the same monster/group of monsters is a more efficient killing method than being single killing single monsters, also if everyone taps each monster the exp bonus is higher than being alone and getting only the 80% exp from the monster you just killed alone (but you get 80% exp too from the other monsters killed by other members spread on the map)

(or it seems so)

((thats my impression and numbers could be totally wrong as i didnt base on any numerical certainty nor calculations))

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
02-20-2017 07:39 AM
Wyatt Offline

It's a group effort. Party farm, call it what you want. It doesn't need a name. Scott and Kegs taught me that it's a good way to share a workload, much less enduring than solo grinding. Good way to farm EDs.
02-20-2017 03:43 PM
Keegan Offline

Also good even if items and exp are not on shared, just to have awareness of where others are on the map so you are not fallowing someone else. Also you're assuming that the party is going after exp and that the monsters are tough. These types of parties are good for hunting items, like if your doing a quest in a group. In this case if the monsters are not difficult then item collection is increased in this type of party.

As for a name for the type of party I don't know of one, but Group Farm seems to fit well.

Find me in game on: Lord Kegs, Dreranus, Nalo, Arkhan, Alzealdon
02-20-2017 09:47 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(02-20-2017 07:39 AM)The Roger Wrote:  Focusing on the same monster/group of monsters is a more efficient killing method than being single killing single monsters, also if everyone taps each monster the exp bonus is higher than being alone and getting only the 80% exp from the monster you just killed alone (but you get 80% exp too from the other monsters killed by other members spread on the map)

(or it seems so)

((thats my impression and numbers could be totally wrong as i didnt base on any numerical certainty nor calculations))

Just my way of thinking, several classes tend to get excluded to parties that focus stuffs down due to either being primarily a solo class (Generally thief classes), or their support skills are either too costly or have side effects compared to others (Blacksmith/Alchemist, I suppose monks could have this too).

Having parties where everyone in it isn't bound to sticking together, I think they'd find more use. If people do manage to run into each other, they're more than welcome to assist in killing stuffs but yea.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
02-21-2017 01:44 AM