* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trial of Heroes, Sunday, February 26th 2017 Feedback Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Trial of Heroes, Sunday, February 26th 2017 Feedback Thread

Host: GM-Ciar

Monster Trial: Skipped due to mistake, all participants obtained at least 50 points.

Item Trial (20 Minute Time Limit):
  • 20 White Moustache
  • 16 Blue Hair Lock
  • 12 Captain Boots
  • 6 Black Armor
  • 2 Fancy Robe

Trivia:
  • 1. What is the name of the westernmost town in Lutia? Crystal Shore, 1 got it right.
  • 2. Which deity is the church in Farsat Town named after? Hestia, 2 got it right.
  • 3. In which town or city can you start the train repair quest? Kaldheim, 5 got it right.
  • 4. What animal does the Doll Maker in Lutia want you to observe? Pingvi, 5 got it right.
  • 5. How many fugitives total can you capture in Lutia? 6 or six, 10 got it right.
  • 6. What is the map with snow harpies also known as? Northern Fortress, 2 got it right.
  • 7. What flying animal does Hohenheim ask you to capture? Filir, 7 got it right.
  • 8. What mob has the highest spawn amount in lutia10? Chill Wind, 6 got it right.

Mass Battle:
5 Light Vs. 11 Dark
Dark Side won (2 - 0)

Total Players: 19
Light Heroes: 6
Dark Heroes: 13

Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes.

Thanks for coming and sorry for the inconveniences.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
02-26-2017 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Trial of Heroes, Sunday, February 26th 2017 Feedback Thread

the drops from the monsters in the item trial were pretty rare. I just focused on Turtle General for the Mustache, Drake for his boots and Thana for his locks. Thankfully, thana provided enough mats to make all the Black armors, so it was a decent item trial. Right off the top of my head, I had no Idea what was needed for the Fancy Robes, but after looking afterward I know I had more than enough green elixirs to make both, though I didn't really touch Garm, or bascojin. I really shoulda focused more on the Craftable items this run.

First time in a long while I got all of the trivia right. I might not have done all of the relevant quests yet, but I'm happy to know I did enough exploring to satisfy this trivia session. I was worried it was going to go a bit more in depth...

The monsters definitely seemed brutal in the 2 rounds I ran through. I don't think I would have gotten close to the score I did if it had went as Ciar had Planned.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
02-27-2017 03:28 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Trial of Heroes, Sunday, February 26th 2017 Feedback Thread

Such an unfortunate event for this Monster Trial; well, to the next month's ToH then! xD

Item Trial was harsh: Thanatos being the key monster, it had to be imho focused just right at the start, after gathering the stuff for the 2 fancy robes (garms and bacojins as the green elixir could have been dropped later from TG).

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
02-27-2017 06:40 AM