Friends / Word of Mouth
RMS Server Listing / Reviews
RMS Ads
RMS Forums
Top Sites (Top 100, Top 200, etc)
Hercules
Other (Please specify)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you come across heRO?
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: How did you come across heRO?

Bump again! Let us know how you found HeRO!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
05-01-2019 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mister Midnight Offline

I had been playing RO off and on since pre-trans. I fell in love with the game instantly. RO was my first MMO game so I'll always remember the exact feeling I had when I began. Through the years of playing and learning about the game, I've found things that made me enjoy it the most. I've tried many servers incuding the officials. For the most part, I stayed away from private servers because there was always something that they changed from the officials that I didn't like/completely changed the game. Once I got tired of official classic never having any updates an zero customer service, I started to do my research on private servers again. I wanted that feel of classic that stayed updated and didn't veer too far from officials mechanics.

From playing on renewal and learning that hero takes renewal things and re-balances them to classic, I was amazed at what I found. Not only does hero do that, but they do it perfectly. The re-balances gears and even the custom ones add more onto what I already loved about the different class builds.

I also love how the customs are not an "all over powered, one size fit all". Everything has a wonder balance of of pros and cons. To me, it's why I think heRO is the perfect pre-renewal server. I'm late to joining everyone in the heRO adventure. But, I hope this server goes on for a very long time.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 01:49 PM by Mister Midnight.)
05-01-2019 01:46 PM
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

I was hopping from one private server to another. I played a bit at a high rate when I got bored at how everything was (easy leveling, etc.) then I decided to try RO in it's original low rate. I dipped into some mid-rates also but I eventually discovered heRO and the rest is history. Found some of my long time friends here too so that's neat!

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
05-03-2019 09:57 AM
gakkung Offline
Mellow Industries, Founder and CEO

(05-03-2019 09:57 AM)Emrym Wrote:  Found some of my long time friends here too so that's neat!

Yeah, and now you can't seem to get rid of us Evil

Good golly! I can't believe it's been YEARS since I started playing heRO! I remember it so well Laugh

My sis and I were OBSESSED with this one manhua called 1/2 Prince, and we were constantly looking for games that was like the one in the manhua. Sadly, it was a VR game, and at that time there was no way for that to happen. But still we carried on and looked! We tried out a lot of other games, then she was introduced to Ragnarok by her friend (who also still plays heRO from time to time when she's not too busy with work) who has played RO since its early days with her bro.

The thing that really lured us in was the concept of WOE and owning a castle (because the manhua featured something of the same vein) but years later to the present, our guild is still castle-less and we are still quite noobish. Our guild headquarters is literally the map west of Pront Laugh

Tried out other servers in the past, but none have really clicked with me the way heRO has. Best server, still no#1 imo Love Kissy

[Image: 24w4m89.png]
Credits to my sis for the beautiful siggy~

05-19-2019 12:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Rolled around from server to server.

I totally just voted in a 2 year old poll.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-20-2019 09:49 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Bump!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
08-02-2019 11:03 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

I was dragged in here by my now Wife and old friend. It was a complete and utter abuse of a human being forced into submission with blackmail and terrible threats.

All i wanted was to play call of duty and eat cheetoes alone in the dark, then came these "friends" forced me to make a guild and threatened me daily to take them into mvp raids and pvp trolling campaigns.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021 05:31 PM by Bloodbane.)
04-08-2021 05:30 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

That's gotta be the awesomest reason Icon_biggrin

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-08-2021 08:23 PM
Nekoruchii Offline

RMS because of Pandora responding on my server search thread/s.
I've been pass-ing out because pre-re + low rates (mainly) - but I guess 2021 is a reason for anything.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2021 07:32 PM by Nekoruchii.)
04-09-2021 07:31 PM