Friends / Word of Mouth
RMS Server Listing / Reviews
RMS Ads
RMS Forums
Top Sites (Top 100, Top 200, etc)
Hercules
Other (Please specify)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you come across heRO?
gakkung Offline
Mellow Industries, Founder and CEO

RE: How did you come across heRO?

(05-03-2019 09:57 AM)Emrym Wrote:  Found some of my long time friends here too so that's neat!

Yeah, and now you can't seem to get rid of us Evil

Good golly! I can't believe it's been YEARS since I started playing heRO! I remember it so well Laugh

My sis and I were OBSESSED with this one manhua called 1/2 Prince, and we were constantly looking for games that was like the one in the manhua. Sadly, it was a VR game, and at that time there was no way for that to happen. But still we carried on and looked! We tried out a lot of other games, then she was introduced to Ragnarok by her friend (who also still plays heRO from time to time when she's not too busy with work) who has played RO since its early days with her bro.

The thing that really lured us in was the concept of WOE and owning a castle (because the manhua featured something of the same vein) but years later to the present, our guild is still castle-less and we are still quite noobish. Our guild headquarters is literally the map west of Pront Laugh

Tried out other servers in the past, but none have really clicked with me the way heRO has. Best server, still no#1 imo Love Kissy

[Image: 24w4m89.png]
Credits to my sis for the beautiful siggy~

05-19-2019 12:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you come across heRO? - GM-Ciar - 03-24-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - Wyatt - 03-24-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - Xeane - 03-24-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - Namine - 03-26-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - Spire - 05-20-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - Emrym - 05-03-2019, 09:57 AM
RE: How did you come across heRO? - gakkung - 05-19-2019 12:21 PM