Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes, April 2017 Feedback Thread
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Trial of Heroes, April 2017 Feedback Thread

Host: GM-Luna with assistance from GM-Ciar

Monster Trial:
  • 10x Tera / Earth Spirit (Stun Attack, Sand Attack, Heaven's Drive, Quagmire@CT, Defender@DS/Sharpshoot)
  • 7x Aqua / Water Spirit (Cold Bolt, Frost Diver, Water Escape Technique, Kaupe, Water Ball, Heal, Anti Magic@JT/Lightning Bolt, Wide Freeze when dead)
  • 5x Agni / Fire Spirit (Crimson Fire Formation, Fire Pillar, Fire Wall, Demonstration, Wide Bleeding, Sightrasher, Pneuma@Long Range, Fire Breath@Long Range, Strip Weapon@CT)
  • 3x Ventus / Wind Spirit (Cicada Skin Shed, Snap, Jupitel Thunder after snap, Wind Blade, North Wind, Wide Confuse, Axe Tornado, Decrease Agility@CT, Vacuum Extreme)
  • 1x Chaos Crystal (Wide Silence->Wide Bleeding->Wide Curse->Slow Cast->Pulse Strike->Wide Confuse->Wide Soul Drain->Evil Land->Wide Stun->Slow Grace->Adapt->Vampire's Gift->Rinse Repeat. If CT'd: Loki's Veil->Longing For Freedom followed by the regular skill cycle)

Item Trial (25 Minute Time Limit):
  • 36 Turtle Carapace
  • 34 Red Cape
  • 16 Hypnotic Glasses
  • 6 Black Armor
  • 4 Fancy Robe

Trivia:
  • 1. What poring type miniboss spawns on lutia01? Mastermarin, 1 got it right.
  • 2. If you're in the Papuchicha forest, which city are you closer to? Comodo, 4 got it right.
  • 3. What is the cute-pet-armor of the pet Munak? Punisher or Frank Castle, 2 got it right.
  • 4. In which city can you craft the headgear Red Bonnet? Lighthalzen, 2 got it right.
  • 5. In what town can you find the NPC Lord Matthew? Nifleheim or Niflheim, ~4 got it right.
  • 6. Name one monster that spawns in ein_fild01. Punk or Demon Pungus, ~3 got it right.

Mass Battle:
Light side forfeited.

Total Players: 15
Light Heroes: 5
Dark Heroes: 10

Duration: Little over 1 Hour

Thanks for joining!

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
04-09-2017 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Trial of Heroes, April 2017 Feedback Thread

So, I continue to go on unexpected characters for ToH, and today went as a High Wizard. It wasn't a bad choice this go around based on the monsters I had to fight. It was item that had me nervous...observations about it all below.

Monster
-----
  • Tera: I should have not wussied out and mobbed these and then dividing myself between them with a Safety Wall or Ice Wall, then follow up with SG1 to SG10. That, or went and quickly switched to my imps and just firebolted them one by one with amp. My mistakes got me only 5 pts instead of 10.
  • Aqua: Realized I was running out of time and tried to run, but sadly got hit, then posi lagged, then died to waterballs. This round wasn't wiz friendly. This is the only round I 0pts on.
  • Agni: Very easy, Ganbanned out the demonstrations, Icewalled, and an Amped SG followed up with a regular JT10 wiped them out.
  • Ventus/Pavan 2.0: I honestly had pretty much no hangups this round. I switched to Mavka Bradium Earrings, IW'd, and then spammed ES5 at each one for an easy win.
  • Crystal: It barely did much of anything, just amped SG's and potted a few Panacea for the mutes.

Overall: HW wound up a ridiculously strong choice for monster this ToH. I came out with 35/50pts, and coulda made it 40-45 if I hadn't made the mistakes I did.

Item
-----
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO SCORE TWENTY EASILY FOR ONCE! Since I knew Tao was off the table with a one shot on HW without SoP, I chose instead to focus on Thana and the TG's. Wound up a good strategy because I was able to make all Black Armors. Ran out of time to get the items for all 4 fancy robe, but got half of them at least.

Overall: Killed one Tao and got lucky with a Hypnotic Glasses which helped me finish with 37 pts. Glad I didn't haveta try farming Bapho too since Tao had to be farmed on this list for the Hypno Glasses.

Trivia
-----
This was basically gravy for me since I went into Trivia with 72pts already. Got three questions right and ended ToH with 87pts. Questions seemed fair overall, with a decent mix of heRO + official content kinds of questions.

In conclusion: I took the HW ToH challenge and won!
PICKLE RICK!!!!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-10-2017 12:35 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Trial of Heroes, April 2017 Feedback Thread

Monster Trial:
Its nice and welcome to be able to deduce enemies elements, but those wind monsters were like, ok wind so you have to hit them with earth, i verted to earth and after 1-2 hits the damage dropped to 800 and then to 20, and they werent stunning so i thought about a def increase and grabbed the icepick but nope, damage still low, then i returned on the mallet and dealing 5-8 dmg per CT; i basically finished the last one hitting for 800 barehanded or with i-dont-remember-whith-which-weapon-until-i-go-see-the-recording from its 12k HP left. Rarely a wave took me one minute and half to complete.
I disliked that wave because it wasnt possible to deduce what the fk was going on. I even tried giant axe'ing it, resulting only into getting agi down'ed, lol.

The crystal was fine, im just glad it was possible to normal hit it doing some dmg.

Item Trial:
Balanced; i manage in 20 minutes to make all but fancy robes, because i focused maybe too early on thanatos and everybody was farming thanatos; its was since months i didnt experience difficulty in finding one monster in Item trial xD
Anyway, i maybe had to hit garms and bacsojins while going for taos and turtles, but i lost some time looking for thanatos and not finding it.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 08:21 AM by The Roger.)
04-10-2017 08:13 AM