• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Jail
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

RE:??Please Jail

SwiftStrike Wrote:is that RO2?
EDIT:She just removed her pic lol
RO2?

Not removing, just editing so it only shows the heRO page I'm on instead of the rest(like my internet explorer, which I have a right to keep private), not that it matters.

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 02:42 AM by Lucky Day.)
06-12-2007 02:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: Please Jail

yea real nice ingame photo.......

[Image: seifer.jpg]
06-12-2007 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

I never said this was in-game, he just said it there.
Why does it have to be in-game? Why can't you just understand your own posts.. Icon_cry

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 02:43 AM by Lucky Day.)
06-12-2007 02:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

because this is a report of something going on in-game, it was a random flame, cant you see that? he doesnt say "omg im real, stop calling my sis a cheater", because I never did in game. He just hated me soooooo much he had to randomly call me a jackass Icon_cry, and that forum thing, Neo doesnt even play heRo, so why would he vote? thats like voting for the next U.S. president when you live in Russia.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 02:48 AM by SwiftStrike.)
06-12-2007 02:45 AM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Doesn't matter really, I'm done for tonight and hopefully forever on this whole thing. GMs will deal with the problem, I don't have to prove anything to you because you can't understand anyways. Icon_biggrin

06-12-2007 02:45 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Please, stop this discussion now. We will talk and decide this matter. For your guys information, we take reports from inside game and forum. You both kinda flamed each other. There is never a good enough reason to be rude to other people, remember that? Like I said on that post, everyone has the right to have their opinion, why can't Rowdy have his and vote? I don't think it's necessary to flame Lucky for her screenshot, it has nothing to do with the matter. She can play other games if she wants to, she can do other stuff if she wants to, she's not forced to play only here, we're not forcing anyone to stay or only play with us, just to respect that we don't allow advertisement of other servers here. Completely unecessary flaming on main. Completely unecessary flaming on forum. Try to let go when someone is bothering you, cuz that's just gonna bring you more headaches. It doesn't matter if any of you hate each other, like I said, there never is a good enough reason to be rude to one another. Please let us calm down, and me and the GM team will discuss this over. Again, don't get offended by anything I said, I'm not defending anyone or saying anyone is right.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
06-12-2007 07:27 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

1 day ban from both ingame and forum for BOTH Rowdy and Swift, perhaps this will give both of you a chance to calm down. Go re-read the first rule of the server.

In-Game and Forums are not 2 separate plains of existence, if you flame someone on the forum, I don't see why you would expect them to be nice to you in game. It is afterall the same human being behind the computer screen.

And Swift, somehow I doubt your entire guild is offended by this 1 comment, I think you're just blowing this out of proportion, but that's just my personal opinion on the matter.

Now play nice everyone.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-12-2007 10:34 AM