Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Story: Vaguely Standard (and other things)
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

Story: Vaguely Standard (and other things)

Vaguely Standard

by Emrym, Card Keeper of Arcana Gala, Inactive Overlord of Arcana Gala, Kanesada the Hierophant

~~~

Hello I am Emrym an average (yet learning) multimedia artist and a pretty okay storyteller. Seeing as I really like stories, thinking them up (more so than writing them) and would like to see better days to the Roleplay and Story forums, I am attempting to push the proverbial ball forward in hopes to create a ripple effect of story telling.

I have two goals:
  • To have a place where I can write about characters (NPCs mostly) that I will use in a project of mine.
  • To hopefully spark story tellers, writer's and RPers to start writing again.

~~~

Vaguely Standard is a compilation of stories about characters who are mostly NPCs or characters who are considered ordinary people and their lives in the world of Rune Midgard.

---

Characters

A place where I list down basic information of characters I currently have set-up or have written about already and will also in the future archive links to their respective posts on this thread.

Name: Arthuro Middar
Titles: The Meat Merchant
Personality Traits: A bit timid but is highly enthusiastic when it comes to his business which is focused on Meat Trade (among other things).
Ideals: He strives to keep his father’s business living and to expand one day. He also strives to be more confident amidst his timidity.
Bonds: Meat Business – Is a family business set-up by his now deceased father.
Flaws: His timidity makes him stutter and confused most of the time, overthinking and manages to confuse others as well when talking with him. His fervor for keeping the family business alive sometimes leads him to impractical decisions.

Name: Gil Brium
Titles: Stoneheart, Mr. Angry
Personality Traits: Gil is has a no-nonsense kind of air around him that's why people always misunderstand him as being cold (which is safe to say that he is kind of cold, but not too much). In reality he quickly get's pissed but chooses to hide it. Sometimes.
Ideals: He hates hypocrites and people generally bad people. Although he get's angry at how society and people sometimes act, he still believes that one has to work and contribute to improve the situation.
Bonds: Kuzen - A fellow soldier and his complete opposite. and one of his closest friends since childhood.
Flaws: His anger almost always gets the best of him leading him to some awfully worded situations. His disdain for other peoples hypocrisy or just general bad attitude often times prevents himself from seeing his own hypocrisy and bad attitude.

Name: Yuval Pavati
Titles: The Fish Guy
Personality Traits: ...
Ideals: ...
Bonds: ...
Flaws: ...

Arcana Gala

Active: Shinno | Kanesada | Kavka

The Card Keeper
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 12:40 PM by Emrym.)
04-21-2017 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Emrym Offline
Card Keeper of Arcana Gala

RE: Story: Vaguely Standard (and other things)

(reserved for other things I might add)
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 05:23 AM by Emrym.)
04-21-2017 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply