Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A long overdue introduction
nkdg Offline
Freelance Illustrator

A long overdue introduction

I've been here for a long while and I never knew that you had to make a separate forum account (?) lol.

Anyway hi! I'm Nikee both irl and in game, I've been here since 2011, stopped for 3 years, and recently made a comeback just a few months ago. I'm a graduating journalism student in uni (hopefully soon XD), a freelance illustrator by night, and besides drawing, napping, stalking cats, league, I play heRO o:.

I started playing Ragnarok when I was 7-8 years old and I was really glad that the authentic gameplay is close to this server (I think I stopped around the time when the 6th installment was released by levelupgames (I think it was Amatsu and Kunlun? Correct me if I'm wrong).

Rediscovering the game wasn't the actual deal for me. It was very possible and expected that there would be servers that would try to recreate (Remake?Restore?gahh correct me again if I'm wrong) the game. And at first its actually a struggle to do things on your own, so to keeps things straight i think we can narrow it down to a few factors that made me kept coming back :D :

1. Players- I'm pretty much surprised at the idea of how players are very much willing to help others when they have no clue on what they're doing (accommodating, approachable etc.) and that really gives out a good example and its admirable to be as good as them, empathetic and game wise. People will definitely stay in this server with a crowd that helps you progressively.

2.GM Team- They have a systematized way of keeping things in order, up-to-date, and "non-toxic" :D. They handle support tickets,issues,and suggestions effectively and the events are really great (like seriously, very professional and clean great, not just cliche great).

3. Learning process- There's no easy way to level and for me the effective way to boost yourself up in this game kinda pushes me away from my comfort zone. Socializing, talking to guildmates, partying or just talking to people in town or main was hard for me at first! XD (still trying) and I'm really grateful for everybody for making things so easy. Not only does it help in game, it really help me boost my confidence irl.

So yeah i'll be sticking around, half of the time afk, half of the time getting lost in maps in-game. Also! i might open up an art thread for commissions soon. Take my signature as my sample, i'll be leaving my instagram on my info, and if you're interested feel free to PM me :D

[Image: hero_signature_by_meganepeppercat-db8j2cn.jpg]
05-08-2017 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: A long overdue introduction

Hey Nikee, nice to see you on the forums.

Always a pleasure. <3

05-08-2017 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emirusan07 Offline
Love Life Live

Hey yo Nikee, welcome to forum Icon_razz

I'm waiting for your art soon Icon_smile

Flame here, Hope you find ur own happiness No1
05-08-2017 12:58 PM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Welcome~

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
05-08-2017 01:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hiiiiiii Nikee, I've seen you plenty around in game but I don't think we've ever really chatted much (thoughwehavesatnexttooneanotherasAFKbuddiesintown).

Hope you continue to have fun playing on the server and since you've been around awhile you sorta know the general gist of things, but just as a friendly reminder if you have questions don't be too shy to ask around. :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-08-2017 01:35 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

WWWWW
EEEEEEE
LLLLLLL
CCCCC
OOOO
MMM
EEE
!!!

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
05-08-2017 04:41 PM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

Hiiii :D
05-08-2017 07:36 PM
Bakorzero Offline

Welcome to the forum Nikee Icon_smile better late than never I guess Laugh
also dont forget to review at RMS hihihi :>

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
05-08-2017 09:52 PM
Shinnzero Offline
Pilot of Destiny

Wink RE: A long overdue introduction

Heya Nikee Icon_wink , welcome! I just recently joined the forums too, so that make us one of the newcomers :D

Btw, is Nikee a nickname? Or is that really your REAL name? If it's the latter, you have a kinda boyish name, lol. No offense Icon_biggrin
05-09-2017 08:47 AM
nkdg Offline
Freelance Illustrator

Thanks guys :D and yeah Nikee is a nickname, a real and ingame nickname. My dad liked the idea of Nikee in Greek Mythology ergo Nike/Nikee XDD

[Image: hero_signature_by_meganepeppercat-db8j2cn.jpg]
05-12-2017 04:35 AM