Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valor here, looking to say hello to everyone!
Spire Offline

Valor here, looking to say hello to everyone!

Hello!

I have been playing HeRO on and off for quite a few years. (since 2008 if I remember correctly) Some of you might have seen me on the last few days asking silly questions in mainchat. One of the things that I was extremely happy to see is that the community is as welcoming as always.

There is so much new stuff that's been added over the last few years, so please excuse any odd questions I may have over mainchat, or in prontera.

Looking forward to adventuring with all of you!

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
05-17-2017 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bakorzero Offline

RE: Valor here, looking to say hello to everyone!

Welcome back Valor Enjoy your stay Icon_smile
Well I am a newb player so I dont know if I can say that Icon_razz
[Image: a1e.png]
also consider to review at RMS to help our server hehe :>

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
05-17-2017 09:45 AM
Spire Offline

Well, I might not be considered by some as 'experienced' anymore, since I'm so out of touch, but if you ever see me on and need help with something feel free to let me know.

Edit: Lol, I didn't see the picture. Sometimes I feel like this server is like The Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but, you can't ever leave.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 09:51 AM by Spire.)
05-17-2017 09:46 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

(05-17-2017 09:33 AM)Spire Wrote:  There is so much new stuff that's been added over the last few years, so please excuse any odd questions I may have over mainchat, or in prontera.

Pretty much heRO's main draw for me to come back too! New stuff to experience and customized things found nowhere else are what makes heRO attractive to play at~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-17-2017 09:55 AM
Shinnzero Offline
Pilot of Destiny

Welcome Valor! Icon_wink I had just "recently" been active on the server, so I'm learning the ropes too.

(05-17-2017 09:46 AM)Spire Wrote:  Sometimes I feel like this server is like The Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but, you can't ever leave.

That is an interesting way of describing it. Love that song btw Whistle
05-17-2017 09:56 AM
Spire Offline

(05-17-2017 09:55 AM)Namine Wrote:  
(05-17-2017 09:33 AM)Spire Wrote:  There is so much new stuff that's been added over the last few years, so please excuse any odd questions I may have over mainchat, or in prontera.

Pretty much heRO's main draw for me to come back too! New stuff to experience and customized things found nowhere else are what makes heRO attractive to play at~

I think the thing that drew me back was the community to be honest. Played a lot of other online games to help pass the time between work shifts, but a lot of other games have toxic communities. HeRO hasn't ever let me down when I needed someone to talk to.

Although the new stuff is a fantastic bonus.

Also, Hello Namine! I didn't think I would recognise anyone from when I played before!

05-17-2017 09:58 AM
Spire Offline

(05-17-2017 09:56 AM)Shinnzero Wrote:  Welcome Valor! Icon_wink I had just "recently" been active on the server, so I'm learning the ropes too.

(05-17-2017 09:46 AM)Spire Wrote:  Sometimes I feel like this server is like The Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but, you can't ever leave.

That is an interesting way of describing it. Love that song btw Whistle

I've got a few leveled characters, so if you ever need a hand with anything when I'm online feel free to ask. Icon_wink and it isa pretty awesome song.

05-17-2017 10:00 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Welcome back dood, hope you enjoy your stay. :D

05-17-2017 11:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

HHHHHEEEELLLLLLOOOOO

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
05-17-2017 11:36 AM
Spire Offline

(05-17-2017 11:22 AM)Manifus Wrote:  Welcome back dood, hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Why thank you. Quick question, is that the official HeRO discord in your signature? Because I might join it. If for nothing other than to creep on people.

05-17-2017 11:39 AM