Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Champ Skills Keep Getting Replaced
Menace651 Offline

Champ Skills Keep Getting Replaced

This isn't a game breaking bug more of an annoyance but I have noticed that when I log out and log back in with my Champ sometimes some of his skills in the hotkey bars get replaced by a different one (usually a low level heal). I think it started when we upgraded to the new client and it is just on my Champ. He is in my 6th character slot so maybe that has something to do with it.

It's not a big deal since I can just replace it if I notice but it's kind of annoying when it does change and I don't notice and try to asura something only to end up healing it and dying cuz Asura got replaced by heal.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-20-2017 06:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Champ Skills Keep Getting Replaced

Yes it happens to all classes to everyone sometimes; i often find two Sanctuary lv10 hotkeys on my HP on the same bar, and pneuma sometimes disappear XD The best is when im Doublestrafing with sniper and DS hotkeyed in F1 suddenly vanish, lol.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
04-20-2017 07:16 AM
Menace651 Offline

(04-20-2017 07:04 AM)Kiyochan Wrote:  It happens to just about everyone, on any class on any character slot. Pretty annoying, and seems to usually happen after switching to other characters(?). Unfortunately and as far as I know, there's not a fix for it yet.

Ah ok. So im not the only one its happening to. guess ill have to live with it for now.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
04-20-2017 09:51 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I like trying to heal people with lvl 10 safety wall. At least it's kinda trying to do it's job?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
04-20-2017 02:36 PM