Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report All The GMs!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Report All The GMs!

Yah, I'm making a report about ALL THE GM'S.

They all the time hosting those darn novice events where we get easy Hatter Cards, Bloody Branches, and too many other goodies I'm too lazy to list here but you know what they all arrrrrrrre!!!

Then there's the monthly Fairy Auction and Trial of Heroes events that require probably hours of preparation.

For Fairy Auction, they don't even come as themselves, they roleplay around as hot fairy babes. If we try to hit on them during the auction they @nuke us. IT IS NOT FAIR!!! Why should they be allowed to abuse us like that? While we're stuck spending our hard earned Zeny on the cool, unique things they offer during auction, they just try to kill us over and over again? GM's created some cruelly sadistic fae babes. Guess its the only form of entertainment you get when you aren't allowed to bid on the items for yourself.

Don't even get me started on Trial of Heroes. Its like, the GM's purposely troll us during Monster Trial with their whacko monster ideas. Freaking Pavan, what was up the GM's butts when they thought of that one? Why would they wanna challenge our brains so hard, all I want are those sweet, sweet ToH Vouchers to sell to other players or use on myself. But for real though, stop giving monster lists that make it about impossible to get 25-30pts on in the Item Trial. I've generated so much salt over those events that I probably could give the whole GM team enough for a whole year or more for all their cooking needs.

Also, can ya'll give us back Lutia RIGHT NOW??? That was the best custom content ever made and I think everyone can agree we need more Snow Harpy leveling on this server.

Anytime anything goes wrong on this server, remember, its your fault somehow, someway! Now you've finished reading this, get back to WORK! *Cracks Whip* Icon_twisted

Seriously though, thanks for putting up with all of us. I hope everyone enjoyed reading.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-02-2017 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wyatt Offline

RE: Report All The GMs!

I get this is supposed to be a troll post of sorts, but I still don't quite get it. Besides, I'd rather report the player base of the server for not posting encouraging comments in my art thread.
06-02-2017 01:06 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

GMs are too good and too nice! Please fix this!

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
06-02-2017 01:10 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-02-2017 01:06 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  I get this is supposed to be a troll post of sorts, but I still don't quite get it. Besides, I'd rather report the player base of the server for not posting encouraging comments in my art thread.

I'm tired of being unjustly nuke-ified when interacting with GM's on a daily basis!

06-02-2017 01:27 PM
Haunted Offline

THANK YOU!! someone finally said it! all these GMs are absolutely horrible in everything they do. Not only do they nuke us during events like the fairy auction, they also MUTE us !!! What kind of inhumane act is that!? I am a human being, not an entity made to entertain all these GMs. Where is the freedom of speech!? I do not deserve to be muted like some kind of peasant! It irritates me every time this happens, and honestly it hurt me feelers Cry. :'-(

Don't even get me started on lutia. I did not even get to explore ANY of the maps!! like WTF is this nonsense why would any sane GM deploy new and exciting game content only to take it away after a little while?! are you trying to insult my intiligance, mr GM?????????

Also, these GM people always spying on us with the latest tech gadgets and equipments, observing what we do day after day in hopes to catch us doing sketchy acts so they can ban and further humiliate us for their own pleasures. So dear fellow players, if you ever feel like you are being watched, be sure that you are.

I can go on and on crying about how horrible all them GMs are, but I want to keep my post short. The authorities should see this and act immediately! all the GM team including the admin should be banned, but pls keep server running. Laugh

In case you are wondering, yes, I am also 100% serious about this and I am infuriated and enraged. thank for ur attenshin.

Kissy

own
06-02-2017 01:34 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

^
^
^
^

Dis man above me deserves a +1 Zillion for his amazing post. Cannot +1 enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 01:45 PM by Aaronock.)
06-02-2017 01:44 PM
Wyatt Offline

(06-02-2017 01:34 PM)Haunted Wrote:  Also, these GM people always spying on us with the latest tech gadgets and equipments, observing what we do day after day -So dear fellow players, if you ever feel like you are being watched, be sure that you are.

Whether true or not, when ever I get spot-lag I always type ' Spot lag, stop spying ' in public chat. For those rare times I am being watched, I can only hope my deaths inspire a good chuckle.
06-02-2017 02:01 PM
Menace651 Offline

Lol. For a minute there I thought this was another Vietnam thread.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
06-02-2017 02:18 PM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

You guys aren't making any sense at all.
06-02-2017 02:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

(06-02-2017 02:00 PM)Kiyochan Wrote:  No more nukes. No more trivia. No more trials. No more invasions. No more 30 min soul links! No more updates! No more! No more GM Powers...!

no more wordzzle!

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
06-02-2017 03:14 PM