Poll: Should Costume Items be usable in GVG/BG/WoE?
This poll is closed.
Yes 16.67% 4 16.67%
No (Please Explain) 33.33% 8 33.33%
I have no opinion 29.17% 7 29.17%
I don't GVG, BG, or WoE 20.83% 5 20.83%
Total 24 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Costume Gears: Usable or Unusable in GVG areas?
Haunted Offline

RE: Costume Gears: Usable or Unusable in GVG areas?

Certainly not. Costumes shouldn't be allowed even in the PvP arenas. The pvp aspect in this server is almost(?) completely dead (RIP), so the sad reality is that allowing costumes in pvp/gvg areas shouldn't affect the pvp gameplay much at this point.

However, knowing the head gears of the opponent is critical in many scenarios in any kind of pvp fights. As a basic example: if you have a low vit char -be it a sinx or stalker- wearing anti stun gear such as dark bashilium while hiding it under some kawaii cat costume or some other cute junk, they will have a great advantage since the opponent will never be sure whether to waste time/hp/sp to try to stun them using bash for example. While if I can see them switching from dark bashilum to another hat/wing I will know exactly what to do then (try to stun and kill them). This is just some basic example where knowing the headgear of the opponent is important for pvp play. There are so many other scenarios.

Also, as Impa said, what's the need to have costumes implemented in pvp related areas of the game?

Players with no experience in pvp will definitely be indifferent or voting yes because they don't know how important it is to see the opponents' headgears in many situations. So GMs, please just don't allow costumes in pvp areas because its negative impact is greater than the non-existent positive impact.

own
06-12-2017 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Costume Gears: Usable or Unusable in GVG areas? - Haunted - 06-12-2017 10:00 AM