Poll: Should Costume Items be usable in GVG/BG/WoE?
This poll is closed.
Yes 16.67% 4 16.67%
No (Please Explain) 33.33% 8 33.33%
I have no opinion 29.17% 7 29.17%
I don't GVG, BG, or WoE 20.83% 5 20.83%
Total 24 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Costume Gears: Usable or Unusable in GVG areas?
hachigatsu30 Offline
Cheers!

You can't change votes, can you?

Could always do the lesser known thing called "learning by doing." You fail to kill a certain player, you assume they have something under their sleeves, you try a different strategy. You fail again, you assume they have something else, you try another. I still call it a challenge...
Plus, there are some people who can't stop themselves from bragging about what they have lol

Also, MVPs are scripted. Players aren't. If an MVP is scripted to cast random status ailments at random times, maybe that certain MVP isn't meant to be killed by someone without Ring of GM Powers. Also, if the gears are equally good, there are certain classes that overpower other classes, and there are classes that overpower those certain classes (feel the grammatical correctness in this). Same goes for class builds.

What I get from your WoE explanations though, you're saying that even with costumes available people are still gonna rush in with all different classes with all different skills to confuse the defender? Then why disable costumes?

If you've seen my previous signatures, then you'd probably already know who I am.
06-13-2017 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
You can't change votes, can you? - hachigatsu30 - 06-13-2017 08:10 PM