Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding BG Team Balancing
Menace651 Offline

Regarding BG Team Balancing

I've noticed that BG always seems to end up putting the same people on the same teams. We did some testing at BG tonight and almost 100% of the time I would always be paired with the same people on the same colored team. It does change up the teams though if someone new joins/leaves.

Could the GM's take a look at the BG Team Balancing mechanic again to make it less restricting? I would even be all for having it like it was before where it just randomly teamed people up with no regard to class or role.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 01:14 AM by Menace651.)
06-13-2017 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Regarding BG Team Balancing

From my previous testing, it seems as though it sorts you based on the order the players register. Perhaps someone with access to the code can elaborate more.

Sadly, I do not believe there is a reasonable way to balance teams like you would in other games as RO was not built with such things in mind.

06-13-2017 03:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Regarding BG Team Balancing

Well, first of all i would be glad to know in the detail how it works, instead of blindly testing in hope of deducting consistent datas merely by experimenting.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
06-13-2017 06:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply