Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ...
VietNam90 Offline

Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ...

I want least <50% Warning Level
The purpose is to shift perhaps I will not participate in any topic discussion
If the warning level is high
If this level remains in the future, i will stop discussing in the forum, and this means just joining the game
Hope this level will decrease and I will create many good ideas in the forum
07-19-2017 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

RE: Discuss the reduction of Warning Level ...

I'm going to try and be as nice as possible.

You are very forutunate you have not received a temporary ban from the forums. Especially with all of the negative things you have written about the GMs. As far as I know, if you want to get your warning level reduced you should be nicer to the people who control those levels. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

In case you have forgotten or are unaware... The HeRO server and forums are run by players who have taken time out of their lives to provide all of us with a positive experience. It's not a business.

You claim to be worried about making suggestions in the future due to a High warning level, I find this hilarious.
"The wicked man fleeth when no one persues." If your future suggestions do not bash another player, and are created with balance and the players in mind, then you shouldn't be worried.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
07-20-2017 01:04 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I want to break a spear in favor of VN: i think "some" of the conflict originated by the poor comunication between he and the rest of us?

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
07-20-2017 07:18 AM
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

(07-19-2017 11:59 PM)VietNam90 Wrote:  
I want least <50% Warning Level
The purpose is to shift perhaps I will not participate in any topic discussion
If the warning level is high
If this level remains in the future, i will stop discussing in the forum, and this means just joining the game
Hope this level will decrease and I will create many good ideas in the forum

You've obtained warning level increases over time that currently total 90% for the "Ensemble of your work", as Pandora put it regarding another player long ago.

Actions that cause an increase in someone's warning level include but are not limited to: Flaming, bashing, harassing other players, and spamming, necro'ing and/or derailing threads. Stuff like that. It's been happening since before I started GMing in April of 2015. Two years, several talks and warnings later, here we are.

I feel GMs have been tolerant enough so far. Throughout the server's 12 year history, harsher actions have been taken regarding situations like the ones mentioned above. Your warning level will not be lowered. Behave on the forum and it will not increase further.

Note to anyone else: Any attempt at trolling or bashing the topic creator, as has happened with some of his other posts, will be met by swift punishment. So keep it civil, please.

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
07-20-2017 08:23 AM
hachigatsu30 Offline
Cheers!

Dear Mr. VietNam

(07-20-2017 07:18 AM)The Roger Wrote:  I want to break a spear in favor of VN: i think "some" of the conflict originated by the poor comunication between he and the rest of us?

As already mentioned several other times in your other threads, you need to at least improve your English. You have been here what, 5, 6 years? Or maybe 10? You survived. But somehow there's still a lot of miscommunication between you and the rest of us. But, looking at this topic, I'm actually relieved we could all understand what you requested.

I think nobody wants to bash, mock, or outright insult bad suggestions, as bad suggestions are suggestions nonetheless. But you have to consider beforehand if your suggestions, or requests, are actually gaming-experience-improving, or if they can be considered as your attempt to cheat the game without cheating.

If you've seen my previous signatures, then you'd probably already know who I am.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2017 09:09 AM by hachigatsu30.)
07-20-2017 09:08 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

my post had some really good hidden sarcasm tho, lol
07-20-2017 10:27 AM
hachigatsu30 Offline
Cheers!

Which is no longer hidden now that you mention it lol

If you've seen my previous signatures, then you'd probably already know who I am.
07-20-2017 11:58 AM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

yes... but can you find it?

anyway, i realized it was too hidden so i had to point it out
07-20-2017 02:04 PM
hachigatsu30 Offline
Cheers!

Nah, that one word is clue enough.

07-20-2017 07:37 PM
Keegan Offline

Out of curiosity can your warning level go down over time if one were to significantly improve on what was causing you to get a warning level in the first place?

Find me in game on: Lord Kegs, Dreranus, Nalo, Arkhan, Alzealdon
07-21-2017 12:21 PM