Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Retouches- which area got the best deal?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Retouches- which area got the best deal?

I've been loving Niflheim, that drop increase on the Kitchen Knifes helps me out with my Whimsical crit ninjas and My obsession with trying to +10 one of them babies. Overall, I think the niflheim boosts are the most beneficial to me,myself, and I. The extra DB's, and Manteaus do make it more profitable. I wouldn't mind Loli Ruri's accessory drop as much if Luna Bows were more common.

Wraith deads are quite a bit more profitable to hunt with the drop increase on those diamonds, and the veil of darkness is still in effect, so they're still pretty common.

Elven ears <3 Gierth were the worst before the drop increase. I suppose Knockers still win out in exp and better loots. Byorgue having that Rider's Insignia [1] being boosted makes +9-ing one a lot more feasible too.

Elder's are going to be a major target for my future hunts when and If I get on because of that drop increase on the Wizardry staffs.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 03:21 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-27-2017 02:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retouches- which area got the best deal? - The Legendary Joe - 08-27-2017 02:24 AM