Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's worth hunting these days?
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

What's worth hunting these days?

Hey heRO! It's nice to be back and see everything still here and better than ever (..except that we need to drum up some more new players somehow..)

I haven't played heRO in years, so I was wondering, what rare drops do people hunt these days? Anything new and farmable? Or even old and farmable?

For example, back in the day I would level to 99 by killing many, many, many, MANY Pasanas.

What else is generally valuable and worth hunting while I level?

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 07:40 PM by Naruhodo.)
10-03-2017 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Peeka~ Offline
Changing Peco for Motorcycle...

RE: What's worth hunting these days?

Welcome back!
I suggest you keep an eye on the monster of the moment thread, worth if for exp and sometimes loot.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...?tid=23279

Peeka~
10-03-2017 09:09 PM
Menace651 Offline

(10-03-2017 07:38 PM)Naruhodo Wrote:  Hey heRO! It's nice to be back and see everything still here and better than ever (..except that we need to drum up some more new players somehow..)

I haven't played heRO in years, so I was wondering, what rare drops do people hunt these days? Anything new and farmable? Or even old and farmable?

For example, back in the day I would level to 99 by killing many, many, many, MANY Pasanas.

Economy is really dead these days. We just got Buying Shops so check out what people are buying. Bloody branches seem to be the top item that is moving right now. Some high end MVP items are still selling (Orcus, Valk, SM, etc.) but are usually more expensive so people don't buy as much. Lower to Mid end gears and cards(Marc, Zerom, Pasana, Mantis etc.) Aren't selling that much anymore or people aren't vending them at a reasonable price.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
10-03-2017 11:34 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(10-03-2017 11:34 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 07:38 PM)Naruhodo Wrote:  Hey heRO! It's nice to be back and see everything still here and better than ever (..except that we need to drum up some more new players somehow..)

Economy is really dead these days. We just got Buying Shops so check out what people are buying. Bloody branches seem to be the top item that is moving right now. Some high end MVP items are still selling (Orcus, Valk, SM, etc.) but are usually more expensive so people don't buy as much. Lower to Mid end gears and cards(Marc, Zerom, Pasana, Mantis etc.) Aren't selling that much anymore or people aren't vending them at a reasonable price.

On the other hand, if you're paying attention you can find a lot of gears you need for less than 5mil.

If you have a specific card/item you want you can also use the Mission BBS in Pront/Rachel/few other places. If you post on one, it'll be on all the boards which is nice. Not everyone checks it but for those of us that do we try to fill in the missions we can.

You'd be surprised what will vend but you need to be ready to not make as much off a wide majority of items as you would have years ago. My two/three vends (really depends on my mood) are super successful and I still have a pretty big stockpile of goods to go through. Icon_razz

I'd recommend just trying out various things and see what works for you. You'll find some niches eventually if you are willing to try. :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-03-2017 11:40 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I always try to keep a good variety of items and cards in my shops, of course depending on my stock's availability; prices are more volatile respect the past mostly because of the lowe number of entries on the market of a certain item, but many items's prices dropped. Other items which are mid-tier and not so expensive... are actually super-rare because no one goes there farming, example: upper floors thanatas tower loots (because to reach there you must have a party to open it =_=)

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
10-04-2017 06:47 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

(10-03-2017 11:34 PM)Menace651 Wrote:  Lower to Mid end gears and cards(Marc, Zerom, Pasana, Mantis etc.) Aren't selling that much anymore or people aren't vending them at a reasonable price.

Err I don't know about that. I'm still looking for a lot of these gears. Apparently even zerom and mantis are only low to mid end now? Wow power level really shifted then... I tried to look for Mantis for sale and didn't find anything last few weeks.

Plenty of gears that are enchantable, even if they aren't from bosses, still vend pretty well or is very hard to find them in shop for long. Sprint mail is a good example of armor that disappears very quickly.

While on topic of new world, Lunakaligo will always be vendable because of the same reason in the past decade.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-04-2017 11:01 AM