Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BG Quest, anyone?
Kokuu Offline
En

BG Quest, anyone?

I don't know if this was suggested before, but can we get a quest that gives BG point(s)?

For example, kill (X) amount of monsters to get (X) amount of BG point(s). It's basically like how TK missions work. (or entirely something else)

It isn't possible to obtain BG gears at the moment (at least for me) because:
1.) Not enough people who wanna go to BG because they probably have the BG gears they need or [insert other reason here].
2.) Can't drag 3 other people to BG with me. (forever alone q.q)

It will probably kill the already dead PvP scene but I wanna hear your thoughts regarding this.
09-12-2017 03:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: BG Quest, anyone?

Maybe not directly BG points, but BG keys. Quests involving killing playerlike monsters (criminals maybe?), probably daily, and then the quest giver (an army sergeant/soldier/officier?) will reward you with 1-2-3 BG keys... sounds nice =)

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
09-12-2017 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

(09-12-2017 04:13 PM)Kiyochan Wrote:  Alternatively, the cost of BG keys from the WoE Points NPC shop could go down.

or that, to dodge the work of making new stuff over other new stuff being made thats already over more new stuff on top XD

Personally, as a man who spends all his woe points into agi/bless scrolls, i find myself never buying BG keys; i guess there could be more players in a similar situation, maybe the woe points cost suggestion could be helpful.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
09-12-2017 04:51 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Personally, I just don't want to do BG Prison time if I can really avoid it... Just sitting around and wasting time away to wait for the 10 min cooldown timer.

"But you can actually fight and do something, stop whining Nami"

Not like I want to get in the pvper's way, but some of the pvp gears are actually top of the line for pvm as well, so there's really no option.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
09-12-2017 04:59 PM
Keegan Offline

As much as I like Rogers idea, i don't think it or a reduction in cost of keys will solve Kokuu issue. He isn't saying it's too expensive but that no one is doing or willing to do BG when he is active. I know from my own experience it can be hard to get a group going at BG.

Sounds to me like he is asking for a way to earn the point, since atm, he has had a hard time getting people to go. Perhaps use rogers idea but in a way that give BG point directly and/or an NPC that will take BG keys and give you BG points for them.

Find me in game on: Lord Kegs, Dreranus, Nalo, Arkhan, Alzealdon
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 07:30 PM by Keegan.)
09-12-2017 07:28 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

The idea behind reducing key's cost is: more players may consider to buy them/actually buying them so there would be more BGs because those keys are going to be used soon or later Icon_smile
09-12-2017 07:56 PM
Kokuu Offline
En

(09-12-2017 07:28 PM)Keegan Wrote:  Sounds to me like he is asking for a way to earn the point, since atm, he has had a hard time getting people to go. Perhaps use rogers idea but in a way that give BG point directly and/or an NPC that will take BG keys and give you BG points for them.
Yeah. I'm looking for an alternative way to obtain points. I may have some BG keys lying around but my problem at the moment is no one seems to be interested in BG-ing when I am on.

My other idea is when somebody keys and BG gets cancelled due to lack of participants, he/she would get the 1point for keying and then the 2points you normally get from losing.
09-12-2017 08:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

(09-12-2017 08:41 PM)Kokuu Wrote:  
(09-12-2017 07:28 PM)Keegan Wrote:  Sounds to me like he is asking for a way to earn the point, since atm, he has had a hard time getting people to go. Perhaps use rogers idea but in a way that give BG point directly and/or an NPC that will take BG keys and give you BG points for them.
Yeah. I'm looking for an alternative way to obtain points. I may have some BG keys lying around but my problem at the moment is no one seems to be interested in BG-ing when I am on.

My other idea is when somebody keys and BG gets cancelled due to lack of participants, he/she would get the 1point for keying and then the 2points you normally get from losing.

Sorry but I think giving people alternative ways to gain BG points would make BG even more dead than it already is. Granted BG now only consists of people going in and "dicing" but BG points should still come only from BG.

I think an alternate solution would be to reduce the number of people needed to start BG to 2. And also allow an odd number of players to join BG instead of requiring even teams :s

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
09-12-2017 10:54 PM
Bakorzero Offline

maybe you can ask BG points for next fairy auction

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
09-13-2017 01:58 AM
Kokuu Offline
En

I like the idea of reducing the number of people needed to start BG. It would make my life easier that I only need one person to beg to BG with me. Also, if the prep time could be reduced, it would be better too. 5 BGs means 20mins prep time AKA sitting.
09-13-2017 01:04 PM