Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Basic guide to restock (with examples)
kysp Offline

Basic guide to restock (with examples)

This guide is a quick start to @restock. We try to achieve that providing you with simple examples. I hope that will be enough to encourage you to make your own restock lists Icon_wink

But what is it? Well, the restock system enables you to automatically restock usable/amno/etc items by just walking near a Kafra!!! No more tedious "open storage > search > drag and drop" chore.

For example, if you want to always get 1 Butterfly Wing and 50 Fly Wings automatically, type in the chat bar (one by one, in this order):

Example 1 (activate and create a simple list with Butterfly Wing, Fly Wing):
Code:
@restock on
@restock list 1
@restock + 602 1
@restock + 601 50

And walk near the Kafra (2 cells or less). That's it, your items will be refiled. Of course, those items have to be present in your storage.

Let's say you already have 1 Butterfly, and 33 Fly wings. Then, it will complete with 17 Fly's to provide you with the configured amount.

If you want to modify the quantities of Fly Wings to 30 and remove Butterfly, for example, type:

Example 2 (change quantity and remove a item from list):
Code:
@restock + 601 30
@restock - 602

Now it should be clear the command syntax is:
Quote:Add item to list: @restock + <item_id> <quantity>
Remove list item: @restock - <item_id>

You can find the item id by typing in the chat window @ii Holy Water, for example.

Let's extend our initial list. Suppose you'r leveling a Hunter killing Soil's south of Louyang. Then we need Fire Arrows, and optionally Awakening Potion.

Example 3 (add Fire Arrow and Awakening Potion):
Code:
@restock + 1752 500
@restock + 656 2

Pretty simple no? Let's have one more handy example. This time for High Priest's:

Example 4 (add Blue Gem and Holy Water):
Code:
@restock + 717 20
@restock + 523 20

Now, remember you typed "@restock list 1" back in example 1? This command selected the list 1, and you can have 5 different lists. This is useful when you change activities which require different set of items.

For example, let's say your Hunter is now in a leveling party in ice_dun03. You need Wind Arrows optimally. So, let's create a new list with items for this situation:

Example 5 (change list and add Butterfly Wings, Fly Wings, Wind Arrows, Awakening Potion):
Code:
@restock list 2
@restock + 602 1
@restock + 601 20
@restock + 1755 700
@restock + 656 2

When the party ends and you go back to your usual dungeon just change the list with "@restock list 1" to go back with Fire Arrows. You may create lists for: Farming, Fishing, MVPing, PVPing, WOEing, etc.

Example 6 (Change the name of a list)
Code:
@restock list name WOE

Those lists are particular to this specific character. You need to activate and create lists for others chars.

Hope this guide have helped you to start using this handy mechanism. As this was intended to be a simple reference guide it lacks some details, so for more info refer to my original source.

In fact I discovered this today while looking the Wiki and I'm still learning. If you have questions/suggestions, please share so we all improve No1
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 02:13 PM by kysp.)
09-24-2017 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Basic guide to restock (with examples)

Wonderful guide =) thanks!

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
09-24-2017 03:28 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I... did not even know that there is a thing.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
09-24-2017 03:51 PM
kysp Offline

(09-24-2017 03:28 PM)The Roger Wrote:  Wonderful guide =) thanks!

Thank you. You'r welcome!

(09-24-2017 03:51 PM)Namine Wrote:  I... did not even know that there is a thing.

Yup! Me neither. I couldn't believe when learned about it. Eliminates the thing I most disliked in this game. Still, don't have sell list, and store list... but you can't have everything Cry

Here's another useful comand.

Example 7 (List the items in the active list):
Code:
@restock i

And here's a list for those of u who participate in WOE might find handy:

Example 8 (Change to "WOE" list and add light white pots, light blue pots, Chewy Ricecake):
Code:
@restock list 5
@restock + 11501 100
@restock + 11502 100
@restock + 14525 2
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 04:24 PM by kysp.)
09-24-2017 04:19 PM
Plant Away

Would like to point out something that may be relevant to WoE. If you're setting @restock to pull out any brewed material (foods, potions, etc), it will pull out the first one in the storage list, regardless of name or rank.

Another neat feature with @restock is that you can access any storage regardless of NPC, level and zeny. It can be useful for accessing your Kafra storage or guild storage with no zeny and no points into Basic Skills, for example.
09-24-2017 05:10 PM