Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nerfed shrooming cards?
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

Toungue Nerfed shrooming cards?

Last days I've been testing some "Chance to drop item" cards. Really are not viable to farm plant/mushroom all except plasma cards.I checked RMS to find the normal drop rate but I get nothing from them. I read at main that Tengu/Blazer cards were nerfed. Is this true? Icon_twisted
Are there good cards for shrooming out there?Question Mark
P.S. I dont have resources to buy/farm a lifedrinker card No1
EDIT: I dont know If this is the right place to post.Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 01:12 PM by Ponpon.)
12-18-2017 01:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lin Lin Offline
Dead Priestess In Pink~

RE: Nerfed shrooming cards?

When I shroomed I used Plasma on a clip, I believe I used Sage Worm? the one that drops gemstones, I used in a cap [1] the one that drops green lives..can't think of the card name suddenly >~< and I used the red bag hm... oh and i wound up swapping the gemstone clip for a mimic clip eventually and getting obb instead, plus i used celebration wings to get gb's too... but i haven't shroomed for a long time. At one time i used the hermit plant card too

I'm the Angel, sent to guide you through Nightmares.

I'm the Devil, sent to slip you through your Dreams.
12-18-2017 01:18 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Taoist Hermit isn't bad, especially if you're shrooming to brew. Get those Improve Concentration boxes~

Dark Pingu's nice for Plant bottles in a hat. Not sure if Myst case card would be better for OBB's

Most custom gears (not counting cards) would have pretty low drop rates due to plants/shrooms having an abysmally low level. Might be better going Myst case card for shrooming over something like an Easter Hat.

Perhaps, you could try the full alchemist card set? Farm them stems and glistening coats!

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017 04:09 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-18-2017 02:04 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

From what i remember, many chances are incredibly low on those item-dropping cards =_= they should work. But if some cards work with shrooms, then all works with shrooms.

Just some % are low. Meh.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
12-18-2017 03:03 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

It makes me wonder though. Tengu is specifically mentioned, but it's an official card that does not rely on level of the target. Its base chance should be 6% which is reasonable to see it proc...

I'll have to ask the rest of the GM team in case shrooms and plants summoned this way counts as "slaves" and thus automatically get hit by how slaves never trigger item generation effects.

I'm at work right now so I can't test. The best way to test is actually Marin card. If Marin card procs to create jellopy even once (and it's a 20% chance), then that means they aren't treated as slaves so every card will work as intended then.

12-18-2017 04:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I checked now, i do get Jellopies while killing shrooms with a Marin card on.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
12-18-2017 05:09 PM