Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Event] Thanksgiving Turkey Run!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: [Event] Thanksgiving Turkey Run!

I wasn't at the event but if you were looking for more team based cooperation in the future...

I'd recommend blocking the following skills and items:

Skills:
---
*Endure: Allows players to move through mobs too easily to run
*Kaizel: Skill that helps too much in the success of runners
*Ice Wall: can block off monsters, letting others go ahead with too much ease
*Backslide: Makes runners too stronk and able to go through things they normally wouldn't
*Teleport: Ban teleporting on the map in general, will also take care of Investigate so it can only be used for damage.

Items:
---
*Speed Potion: Obviously too good for runners.
*Anodyne: Endure effect, if banning Endure, gotta hit this as well
*Token of Siegfried: Casts Kaizel effect for now, if banning Kaizel, gotta hit this as well. Even when its fixed it should stay banned for the free revives. Will encourage runners not to be so gung-ho.
*Eddga Card: Perma endure effect and the downside isn't enough of a deterrent for some.
*Golden Thief Bug: Prevents too much of the GM's planned efforts should they be trying to use certain effects against players.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-25-2017 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Plant Away

The better change to make it team-based is to reward players once ALL participants has reached the end in my opinion. Banning those items and skills won't just hurt solo-based strategies but also team-based strategies.

Edit: But I agree on banning teleporting/flywings/etc if it's not already banned.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2017 09:14 PM by Plant.)
11-25-2017 09:12 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(11-25-2017 09:12 PM)minnntre Wrote:  The better change to make it team-based is to reward players once ALL participants has reached the end in my opinion. Banning those items and skills won't just hurt solo-based strategies but also team-based strategies.

I was just about to add on and encourage more team strategies to also make it a high % must cross. If you want it to be a full team oriented event then yes, you could change it to everyone must cross ;o...but that could be annoying if you get people who are not really strong to join the event and they struggle to even stay alive...

Eh, it is something at least to think about.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-25-2017 09:15 PM