Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you sleep at night?
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

Shy How do you sleep at night?

The subject is entirely literal and I'm genuinely curious.

There's a number of oldbie long-term players here who've been playing this for many, MANY years, so the question is… do you have dreams about this place, this game? Icon_suprised

…and what's in them? Thinking Are they good? Do they motivate you to play?
11-27-2017 09:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

RE: How do you sleep at night?

I don't sleep RO is life 24/7. J/k Icon_smile

But for real, I'm not as big of a RO addict as I used to be due to a drastic decline in server activity and just RO overall getting stale for me. Used to stay up for days sometimes playing with friends and family on this and other servers but most of the people I used to play with have moved onto other things. Really miss those days.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2017 11:01 PM by Menace651.)
11-27-2017 11:00 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

I regularly dream about dropping mvp cards. I am serious. For regularly i mean at least once a month, lol.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
11-28-2017 04:13 AM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

Don't really sleep much lately to be honest, and I definitely don't dream of RO. While I'm not as active or into RO as I was years ago, it's still nostalgic and fun to play at times. Nice to see you!
11-28-2017 04:38 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

At night? Any more, I find most of the active player base on after I get home from my 2nd shift job around 12:30AM-1 AM and end up partying until the sun comes up. then I sleep until work.

I used to have dreams about RO a long time ago. The nostalgia of being brand new, and actually having parties as a first class chars. All the oddballs I've met through the years, the Men who hit on me not knowing who's behind my characters and all the freebies they dumped on me. To be fair, some of the stuff that sparked these dreams isn't RO persay, but Ragnarok Battle Offline.

I've a variety of things that help me get to sleep though. Sometimes it's Liquor. Sometimes it's something hot like Tea or cocoa. I've got 3 old cats who like to snuggle and pin me under the blankets (its... fun trying to answer the alarm clock with those 3). if I have trouble or lack those, I try to hold as still as I can, breath normally, clear my head and try not to think about anything at all.

Regardless, when I do get to sleep, I do not move for anything (Possibly why my cats like sleeping with me)

I dunno why. Whenever I leave RO, I always seem to end up coming back sometime. If one gets bored, that's time to play some other games for a while, and if you were gone long enough, hopefully some of that spirit of wonder will come back when you finally log back in.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 06:47 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-28-2017 06:45 AM
Bakorzero Offline

I had a dream about turn on my laptop and play RO, after I wake up I realize I havent turn off the game. Spooky dream.... CryCryCry

Mofy

Forever and ever :3
[Image: lfWi1Fq.gif][Image: G7JCiGG.gif][Image: YqIxIQd.gif]
11-29-2017 01:36 AM