Poll: Regarding number of castles in heRO, and heRO's woe times:
This poll is closed.
We should lower castle count by 1, and change woe times to the proposed Saturday time instead of Sunday. 34.62% 9 34.62%
We should lower castle count by 1, but we should keep WoE on the current Sunday time. 3.85% 1 3.85%
We should keep the same number of castles as is, and change woe times to the proposed Saturday time instead of Sunday. 30.77% 8 30.77%
We should keep the same number of castles as is, and we should keep WoE on the current Sunday time. 7.69% 2 7.69%
I have no opinions/I do not care/I don't WoE. 23.08% 6 23.08%
Total 26 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Changes Official Poll 2017
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

WoE Changes Official Poll 2017

This is (yet another) official poll for players to voice their opinions on upcoming changes that may happen to heRO's WoE scene. Please vote on your opinions regarding the possible WoE changes. Please vote on both topics by selecting one of the poll options.

Please discuss in the posts below to explain why you select your specific choice, and other information regarding some potential changes and future of heRO WoE.

EDIT: I will keep this up until the 18th. I believe that should be adequate time for everyone to be aware of this potential change and vote.

1) Castle Closure

Do you think that heRO should remove one trans castle, such that we will be down to Wed trans WoE, and retro WoE on weekend?

Note: for implementation details regarding this change, please read below.

2) WoE Time Change

Do you think that heRO should change the 2 Sunday WoE from their current time slot, to have trans WoE at server time Saturday 11:00AM server time, and Saturday 1:00 PM server time for retro WoE?

Note: If the trans castle is going to be closed, then retro WoE will take place on Saturday 11:00AM server time instead.

<><><>

Other news about WoE:

War Point Shop

In terms of new WoE related items, GM team will be adding War Glistening Coat and War Speed Potion to the war points shop. This should reduce the frustration of farming these wartime consumables. Speed Potion will most likely be sold at 20 points for a box of 10. War Glistening Coat will most likely be same price as War Acid Bottle. Edit: Removed Glistening Coats due to technical issues implementing it.

We may do other changes to the war point shop, such as a better UI, and adjusting the prices for some items to make it less frightening to get the consumables used in war or be slightly easier to get basic war gears to participate. However, the exact price change is being discussed and nothing is set in stone.

Castle Rotations

Whenever the next Castle Rotation is happening, it will be shortened to a 3 month basis instead of half year. We will continue the same rule for how to rotate castle such that castles retain ownership and economy investment.

Rotation will take place sometime in Jan, April, July, and Oct of a year.

This change for Castle Rotation will happen independently of any other potential WoE related changes.

Castle Closure?

*IF* the community decides that a castle should be closed, then we will announce it a month in advance (4 weeks, 8 woe dates) to minimize bias or unfairness against who is holding the castle. heRO has closed castles before. We will handle it in the exact same way as the last time we closed castles.

WoE SE vs FE

As mentioned before in the discussion thread, this is on the table but I do not want to convert/add Second Edition for now due to technical concerns without Ciar's present. I personally would like SE, but we'll see if Ciar can return to us in time before we consider pressing forward with this without his presence.

"WoE will still be dead in heRO as GM did not do [regurgitate something from the 2007/2010/2011/2012/2014 poll] and instead we get this half-assed crap."

What is repeated every single time Wrote:WoE is too boring.
WoE isn't competitive enough.
We need to close castles.
We need to open castles.
I want more compensation for WoE-ing.
WoE is unfair for new players.

We won't please everyone. We are well aware that pvp is consistently rated as the absolute worse aspect in heRO.

I'm sure there will be good (and bad) posts with other suggestions on what else we can do to "fix" the "super broken beyond repair for a decade" WoE scene. For now, I'll like to only focus on castle numbers, and woe times. I did go through the major classical threads from 2010-2016 to do some catching up on the common complaints about war. But let's address one thing at a time with incremental changes, and I've decided to start off with what Ciar has started first.

12-05-2017 01:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - GM-Ayu - 12-05-2017 01:09 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - Plant - 12-05-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - sheam - 12-14-2017, 06:12 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - Plant - 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - kysp - 12-14-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - kysp - 12-14-2017, 05:10 PM