Poll: Regarding number of castles in heRO, and heRO's woe times:
This poll is closed.
We should lower castle count by 1, and change woe times to the proposed Saturday time instead of Sunday. 34.62% 9 34.62%
We should lower castle count by 1, but we should keep WoE on the current Sunday time. 3.85% 1 3.85%
We should keep the same number of castles as is, and change woe times to the proposed Saturday time instead of Sunday. 30.77% 8 30.77%
We should keep the same number of castles as is, and we should keep WoE on the current Sunday time. 7.69% 2 7.69%
I have no opinions/I do not care/I don't WoE. 23.08% 6 23.08%
Total 26 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Changes Official Poll 2017
Keegan Offline

RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017

------- WOE SE ----------

IMO at the current time I don't think our server could support WoE SE. I have played with it on another small server and after it was finally balanced to match the population, it became more of a numbers (of players) game the FE is currently. This cause the server to be even more divided that it already was, as new player were picked up by one of the two woeing factions. Then often scared off by how competitive woe had become.

But if we has a small serge of new players I would suggest we look at it. if we had another guild come along like Infinity Circuit (if I recall the name correctly) from last summer. They could breath new life in to woe and make WoE SE viable.

-------- WoE FE ---------

As for FE its always seemed to be a bit of a drag on the servers I have played on. I don`t think it is a well designed GvG event (at least not in FE form). If you have a castle, you`re sitting waiting for an attack which often does not come till the last 15 mins (if it comes). If your attacking your often trying to take the Emp room and then break in the last 15.

How to change that I have no clue. SE is for sure more entertaining to play but I don't think that it is a good move at this point in time.

------- other -------

Perhaps Player vs Monster type woe. Where the whole server defends against or attacks an army of Monsters in a guild castle. Where all who participate receive some rewards (possibly only if successful). I would keep the monsters still be demi-human as its a woe-like event. This would also hopefully get the server to work together, allowing more interaction between guilds, and hopefully in general make the server a more welcoming place for new players

For retro WoE removal of the use of mini-boss cards (as well MVPs as we have currently) and/or BG gear may make some less geared or new players feel they like they can compete.

------ TL:DR --------
Population to small for SE (IMO); FE has always been boring; Maybe we should try something a little different

Find me in game on: Lord Kegs, Dreranus, Nalo, Arkhan, Alzealdon
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 01:05 AM by Keegan.)
12-14-2017 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - GM-Ayu - 12-05-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - Plant - 12-05-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - Keegan - 12-14-2017 01:04 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - sheam - 12-14-2017, 06:12 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - Plant - 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - kysp - 12-14-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: WoE Changes Official Poll 2017 - kysp - 12-14-2017, 05:10 PM