Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homunculus Leveling
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Homunculus Leveling

How do you guys go about quickly leveling your Homunculi? Most of the guides I've seen usually work better if you sit there and let it do it's own thing at spots, but that kinda goes against heRO's rules.

The places where it seems to get good fast exp is costly with potions (or SP for Hom Ressurection), or requires you to tank for it. Way I've been doing it is I let my Amistr tank (it's it's main role in life) while I shank what it's tanking from behind, but at that rate, it feels like I might trans before it's ready to do what I had intended it for.

I can't gear it up like my normal lowbies, and I can't buff it (outside of hiring song and dance to soothe the savage hippomonkey). How do you people do it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 03:13 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-12-2018 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Homunculus Leveling

Amistr is the slowest at leveling... It lacks the aspd and the damage... Also i am not sure how much it can tank at max lvl, even if its a good breed; mostly because homunculi doesnt have hard-def but only soft-def (why they cant get Angelus, why Gravity whyyyyy) but i never tried it myself.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
03-12-2018 03:38 AM
gianluca280395 Offline
Starved from coding

RE: Homunculus Leveling

I leveled mine at poring island, just mob a lot with fireblend and use castling, if it has enough def it will take 1 damage from them.

chars:
Crazy Bandit - Stalker
Nurelion - Creator
(with his amistr Gobball :3)
Sarcedos Signat - High Priest
Rulindil - Star Gladiator
[Image: code_monkey_coffee_mug-ref73810428c94d21...pe=content]
03-12-2018 05:34 AM